Browse Companies in Edmonton, Alberta

1.5 (908 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.skipthedishes.com

"2 thumbs DOWN
    I ordered on skip when checking arrival time it showed 183 I messaged probably 50 times to cancel
    However they did not cancel even though order and driver had not even made or been booked
    Even more I ordered else where..."

Read All 2311 reviews Customer Service

Shaw Cable

1.4 (519 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.shaw.ca

"Tech says need new wireless because he cant fix our problem
    Sales guy wants 50. For replacing system and 11.00 per month more
    Told him to send another technician out if he doesnt fix it
    We will have the technician up once a week as t..."

Read All 770 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

UPS

1.4 (2,147 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"UPS does a bait and switch with freight shipping, I received an online quote for $375.00, and then they billed me over $3,000.00. They said the weight was off and that the address was a residence. I stated that the item was 70lbs..."

Read All 6138 reviews Customer Service

Direct Energy

2.4 (276 reviews)
    • Utility
    • www.directenergy.com

"Hi,
    I was a loyal customer of Direct Energy for approximately 13 years or more for my current location. I always paid my account on time. I was on the budgeted plan until JULY 2021, when I received notice via my bill that this amou..."

Read All 750 reviews Customer Service

Telus Communications

1.5 (166 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • telus.com

"I have not heard from Telus at all. I am not surprised as the management of Telus is forcing their employees to get vaccinated. This is in opposition to their company policy whereby they promoted anti-bullying and now they are..."

Read All 392 reviews Customer Service

Stemologica

1.3 (413 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care
    • www.stemologica.com

"ordered said cream .like so many others,and was under the impression that the £3.95 was for samples . Then if you liked the product,you could send for the full sized creams.As i got the goods in November 2015 i waited a month as..."

Read All 1204 reviews Customer Service

Flighthub

1.8 (735 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.flighthub.com

"I was sold a ticket on a day when that flight didnt exist. This resulted in me missing my connecting oversees flight. Flight LH 1411 does not operate on Tuesdays but Mondays, Wed and Thursdays. Still it was sold to me.
    Flight Hub i..."

Read All 1259 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.1 (9,996 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"I need to understand why my account is being shut down? I have done nothing whatsoever in order to have this happen. What has happened is completely confusing and would appreciate if someone could shed some light on what is going..."

Read All 37437 reviews Customer Service

The Brick

1.6 (361 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.thebrick.com

"Spoke to a rep, she read the notes on my file, and will send out a new table to me once they are back in stock. Approx about a week. They will call and arrange a delivery date. Thanks for the number. Ive been trying to get in..."

Read All 516 reviews Customer Service

Amazon Canada

2.5 (496 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.ca

"Amazon were charging one credit card on a yearly fee and secondly charging another credit card on a monthly fee."

Read All 958 reviews Customer Service