Browse Travel Agencies Companies in Calgary, Alberta

Flighthub

1.8 (661 reviews)
    • www.flighthub.com

"Good Morning.
    On Saturday June 19 I bought a ticket for your page and the value was charged to my credit card. I did not generate a reservation or a ticket, so I called the customer line and they replied that the reservation could..."

Read All 1119 reviews Customer Service

CheapOair

1.5 (717 reviews)
    • www.cheapoair.com

"Change flight due to federal holiday I would like to change it I am trying to call you as soon as possible"

Read All 1911 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Expedia

1.6 (1201 reviews)
    • www.expedia.com

"I was on hold for an hour and a half before someone answered. The gentleman was very helpful.!!!!!!!!!!"

Read All 2976 reviews Customer Service

Priceline

1.5 (1036 reviews)
    • www.priceline.com

"Checked into hotel with a Priceline Reservation and the Hotel never received a reservation or confirmation"

Read All 2411 reviews Customer Service

Asap Tickets

3.0 (561 reviews)
    • www.asaptickets.com

"I purchased a ticket in 2019 to go to Europe including travel insurance. All flights were canceled due to covid. ASAP would not give me a refund. I had to get credit for 1100.00 $. When I contacted them to rebook a flight I was..."

Read All 803 reviews Customer Service

Westjet Vacations

1.3 (2 reviews)
    • www.westjet.com

"March 23 2020 flight from Puerto Vallarta to Calgary was cancelled due to COVID-19. Canadian government and news was stating ALL flights would be cancelled as of midnight March 22. Major difficulties trying to contact airline and..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Travelocity

1.4 (370 reviews)
    • www.travelocity.com

"Called about a charge on my cc , have no idea what it is ?
    Tried calling to ask , kept getting a prompt to enter my travel id which I dont have .
    Would not get connected to a real person so I am just disputing the charge on my cv"

Read All 970 reviews Customer Service

Getaroom

1.7 (338 reviews)
    • www.getaroom.com

"I work for best western in snyder and was needing to get information on a reservation. Thank you Virginia"

Read All 512 reviews Customer Service

Agoda

1.8 (499 reviews)
    • www.agoda.com

"I'm already a gold member of Agoda but I can't login to my account because I lost my phone and can't remember what email I used to set up my Agoda account, so I need to get in contact so I can change my email and open my account"

Read All 1152 reviews Customer Service

Viator

1.9 (452 reviews)
    • www.viator.com

"Booked a zipline tour in Puerto Rico. However there was no option for one person and was charged the price for two 356.00. Would like a refund since only one party attended
    The reservation was made under Shaqdyer@***.com"

Read All 797 reviews Customer Service