Browse Companies in Alberta, Canada

SkipTheDishes

1.5 (868 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.skipthedishes.com

"my order never came and they refuse to give me a refund on my food despite me attempting to reach out to them on their own service"

Read All 2205 reviews Customer Service

Shaw Cable

1.4 (519 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.shaw.ca

"The weather channel is unable to give current temperature,wind the date rain fall total etc. What good is it when it gives you just the high and no actual temperature get a different cable provider they seem to like your payment..."

Read All 767 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

UPS

1.4 (2,146 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"Ups driver didnt deliver package to my door. Said it was left at the mailroom. Just because there is a mailroom does not mean you can be lazy and leave it there. Its only mail when mailed thru the postal service! I went to get it..."

Read All 6137 reviews Customer Service

Telus Communications

1.5 (166 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • telus.com

"I have not heard from Telus at all. I am not surprised as the management of Telus is forcing their employees to get vaccinated. This is in opposition to their company policy whereby they promoted anti-bullying and now they are..."

Read All 392 reviews Customer Service

Direct Energy

2.4 (276 reviews)
    • Utility
    • www.directenergy.com

"Hi,
    I was a loyal customer of Direct Energy for approximately 13 years or more for my current location. I always paid my account on time. I was on the budgeted plan until JULY 2021, when I received notice via my bill that this amou..."

Read All 750 reviews Customer Service

Stemologica

1.3 (413 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care
    • www.stemologica.com

"ordered said cream .like so many others,and was under the impression that the £3.95 was for samples . Then if you liked the product,you could send for the full sized creams.As i got the goods in November 2015 i waited a month as..."

Read All 1204 reviews Customer Service

The Brick

1.6 (359 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.thebrick.com

"We bought all appliances and furniture and bed package along with mattress at Brick along with warranty and we started getting backpain after sleeping on the new mattress, i chatted with an online agent who told me that i can..."

Read All 513 reviews Customer Service

Amazon Canada

2.5 (492 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.ca

"When I try to track, another window opens asking for email address and password, when I put it in it states invalid, when they send me temp #'s to put in they don't work either, I don't like this system Than ks"

Read All 946 reviews Customer Service

Safeway Canada

2.2 (86 reviews)
    • Food Stores
    • www.safeway.ca

"People in customer service Maria loop , Calgary Alberta not friendly at all , sorry to say not a good atmosphere shopping there"

Read All 154 reviews Customer Service

Scotiabank

1.4 (417 reviews)
    • Banks
    • www.scotiabank.com

"THEY ARE THE SNEAKIEST COMPANY BANK OR WHATEVER THEY ARE. CANNOT UNDERSTAND MOST OF THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT WHITE CANADIANS Do"

Read All 637 reviews Customer Service