Browse Insurance Companies in Tuscaloosa, Alabama

Insurance

State Farm Insurance

1.5 (498 reviews)
    • www.statefarm.com

"Agent Keith Brooks didnt cancel my insurance in time and allowed another auto draft to come out of my checking account. He said the refund would be mailed. It has not. He will not respond back to me, at all, why I left in the..."

Read All 1221 reviews Customer Service

Safeway Insurance

1.3 (127 reviews)
    • www.safewayinsurance.com

"I had my Chevy cruze towed to another shop due to electrical problems and I trying to get my reimbursement on the towing fee"

Read All 315 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Nationwide Mutual Insurance

1.5 (79 reviews)
    • www.nationwide.com

"Four months after policy initiation and payment, policy was cancelled due to refusal to allow UN-bonded unlicensed 3rd party to enter INSIDE of house and take pictures given no mention before policy was issued or being not..."

Read All 225 reviews Customer Service

Mutual Of Omaha

2.2 (63 reviews)
    • www.mutualofomaha.com

"Sorry to use this way of getting a response.I can say it very frustrating to get an email out to customer service very unfriendly..I always get a Mutual of Omaha Insurance advertising in my magazine."

Read All 163 reviews Customer Service

Carefree Dental

2.2 (23 reviews)
    • www.carefreedental.com

"I joined Carefree a little while ago when I needed a root canal. Aspen Dental did the work and honored My card(Carefree). I saved $500.00 over other quotes. I think it was $400.00 savings at Aspen specifically. My regular dentist..."

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service

Bristol West Insurance

1.7 (143 reviews)
    • www.bristolwest.com

"On 5/15/21 a vehicle backed into the side of my vehicle in the parking lot of a Red Roof hotel in Tempe. I exchanged info with the at fault driver whom is insured by Bristolwest by the name of William shaban driving a 2003 ford..."

Read All 347 reviews Customer Service

Allstate

1.5 (384 reviews)
    • www.allstate.com

"Customer request that their policy is cancelled. I attempted to contact the 1800 number and agencies and its not able to process and therefore I'm typing this email. May I please be provided with the email to send the dec page to..."

Read All 801 reviews Customer Service

Alfa Insurance

1.6 (38 reviews)
    • www.alfainsurance.com

"CryShocked its emergency must be work at 24 hou i get to contact you but not make sence please be sold out issue soon asap
    Thank you my name is Chris adam I just tried to contact you guys but unfortunately I couldn't reach you so..."

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service