Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies in Tuscaloosa, Alabama

Footwear and Clothing

Shein

2.4 (3165 reviews)
    • www.shein.com

"Somehow all of my orders Ive ever had disappeared from my account and now I cant get a return label for my order # GSHMGS00M000PU5 - please help??"

Read All 7537 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

2.0 (4336 reviews)
    • www.fashionnova.com

"My order said it was delivered but the post office put it in someones mailbox and dont know where it is"

Read All 9463 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

FLORYDAY

1.8 (779 reviews)
    • www.floryday.com

"Tried to ring hung on for ages when you answered you put the call down before I could speak this is a very bad way to treat a customer and needs looking into to me it seems all the bad reviews are true all I want to know is when..."

Read All 1611 reviews Customer Service

Zulily

2.1 (620 reviews)
    • www.zulily.com

"Quit changing the number one to multi numbers. I have received multiple items that I only ordered one of. I have had to pay for more items than I ordered. I will not continue to order or have to call customer service to get the..."

Read All 1171 reviews Customer Service

Zaful

2.0 (148 reviews)
    • www.zaful.com

"Hello, I made an order on the 14/05/21 and the status shows its handed over to airlines in may the 18th until this day. I wanted to ask if everything is okay with the delivery and its not delaying."

Read All 344 reviews Customer Service

Wet Seal

2.0 (68 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing

"First sign I shouldve not purchased anything from this new wet seal is there is no customer service number or direct contact information. I purchased ONE item on 8/20. My card was charged and no product was ever sent out. I will..."

Read All 190 reviews Customer Service

Victorias Secret

2.3 (238 reviews)
    • www.victoriassecret.com

"I built an online cart. I stepped away long enough for my cart to time out after putting in my billing information, but I never pressed confirm. I got the notification that said it had timed out and that it hadn't been confirmed...."

Read All 559 reviews Customer Service

StockX

1.7 (640 reviews)
    • stockx.com

"I called them and said they lost my package I need my shoes and Im mad I need me shoes can you tell them to bring my stuff"

Read All 1719 reviews Customer Service

Stitch Fix

3.2 (654 reviews)
    • www.stitchfix.com

"Lost bag I need to return, and I can't find return bag. Would like to speak with someone to see how to return item."

Read All 1236 reviews Customer Service

Rue 21

2.2 (196 reviews)
    • www.rue21.com

"I saw a girl she looked about 16-17 named Hailey vaping well at work. Which is wrong and i had a headache from it"

Read All 335 reviews Customer Service