Browse Fast Food Companies in Tuscaloosa, Alabama

Fast Food

Dominos Pizza

2.1 (2475 reviews)
    • www.dominos.com

"Credit card was charged and never received my order. I called after waiting over 2 hours and never was able to get an answer when I called. The automated system just kept running."

Read All 4353 reviews Customer Service

Subway

2.1 (775 reviews)
    • www.subway.com

"I just had a terrible experience with subway in renfrew today, ordered a chicken ceaser grilled wrap without the tomato and lettus. Ended up getting pickles onions, olives so I called to complain and they are saying it's my fault..."

Read All 1709 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3462 reviews)
    • www.pizzahut.com

"I called Customerservice because I did not receive the three coupons that I was told I would receive. And Customerservice said they couldnt help me that I would have to call corporate and I have a complaint not only with the..."

Read All 6420 reviews Customer Service

Little Caesars

2.2 (2556 reviews)
    • www.littlecaesars.com

"Whoever was working at Hobart, Indiana Little Caesars, watched us pull up and walked to the door and locked it at 7:56. Hours online say close at 10pm. She then turned away from me while I was at the door. So I called and a..."

Read All 4038 reviews Customer Service

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

2.1 (2870 reviews)
    • www.popeyes.com

"Well I been working for Popeye's a little over a month you know the bad thing is you can go from 32.75 hours to 19.75 hours I never called in not wants I always came to work even if I was late which I only be 15 minutes late the..."

Read All 4727 reviews Customer Service

Taco Casa

2.6 (77 reviews)
    • www.tacocasatexas.com

"Ticos not fresh!!!! No sauce in the bag I got 3 crunchy ticos and not home 5 minutes they where horrible!!!!! And I spent 25.00$$$ very upset"

Read All 110 reviews Customer Service

Taco Bell

2.1 (2626 reviews)
    • www.tacobell.com

"WENT TO TACO BELL ON WEST 10 TH STREET ME LIKE I WAS NOTHING 6/6/21 FOOD WAS SO HARD COVER IT UP WITH CHEESE AND SOUR CREAM WHEN CALLED TO TELL THE MANGER ABOUT SOME YOUNG MAN GOT ON THE PHONE TALK TO ME LIKE I'M NOTHING"

Read All 4572 reviews Customer Service

Papa Johns Pizza

2.0 (517 reviews)
    • www.papajohns.com

"We ordered a pizza an papadia through the app online. It was supposed to be a Epic Stuff crust cheese pizza. When I went to pick it up they was rude as usual at the Pittsboro North Carolina location. An when I got home an notice..."

Read All 1236 reviews Customer Service

McDonalds

2.1 (2383 reviews)
    • www.mcdonalds.com

"Bad service, did not receive the food I order food never arrived I want my money back this service sucks Im still waiting for the food ordered"

Read All 4690 reviews Customer Service

Jimmy Johns

2.2 (954 reviews)
    • www.jimmyjohns.com

"Time and time again it takes over an hour to deliver a sandwich less than one mile! I dont get it, why claim to be freaky fast when that is the LAST thing you are?
    I have tried to talk to the manager and asked for the owner and the..."

Read All 1857 reviews Customer Service