Browse Cards Companies in Tuscaloosa, Alabama

Cards

RushCard

1.6 (2203 reviews)
    • www.rushcard.com

"Check balanceI love Rice cart I love Rice cart I love Rosegarden I love Huascar and restaurant I love Rosegarden I love Rosegarden I love Rosegarden n"

Read All 4641 reviews Customer Service

Walmart MoneyCard

1.2 (23 reviews)
    • www.walmartmoneycard.com

"I had my Money card for over 2 years. They blocked my card for no reason and they won't tell me why. It has been over 8 months since they blocked my card. I had over $300 on it. They keep charging me $5 a month. Now I'm down to..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Vanilla Gift

1.4 (258 reviews)
    • www.vanillagift.com

"I was given 2 gift cards of 100 each
    They were purchased on the same da
    y ... 1 worked and 1 didn't
    I filed a case and got case #
    they tell me there's is nothing you can do without the receipt, they were gifts and the person that purc..."

Read All 427 reviews Customer Service

rapid PayCard

1.3 (35 reviews)
    • rapidpaycard.com

"This Card should be called the Rapid Rip-off Card. Nothing but fees. Will not allow you to use it to partially pay for a purchase. It has to be exact or a 50 cent fee is applied. I just got $1.50 in fees trying to use it towards m..."

Read All 68 reviews Customer Service

MyVanilla

1.6 (322 reviews)
    • www.myvanillacard.com

"DeadjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjWtfHappyCustomer service did n it was quick good job!!!"

Read All 592 reviews Customer Service

Global Cash Card

1.7 (973 reviews)
    • www.globalcashcard.com

"I need to speak with a representative to access my account online and I can't because it keeps telling me the same thing via automated message"

Read All 1621 reviews Customer Service

American Express

1.5 (412 reviews)
    • www.americanexpress.com

"I have been waiting patiently for my refund.irs tolde it was issued on 5/31.and Everytime I try to get info on it,I get the runaround.either you issue me my refund or Ill go by way of the legal route,I'm sick and tired of waiting..."

Read All 795 reviews Customer Service