Browse Companies in Tuscaloosa, Alabama

Ebay

1.8 (2400 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.ebay.com

"Possible fraudulent seller. Seller will not provide tracking information or respond to any of my messages."

Read All 6350 reviews Customer Service

Dr Horton

1.5 (278 reviews)
    • Home Builders
    • www.drhorton.com

"We are building a home with DR Horton currently. We have a superintendent that has zero building knowledge and a whatever attitude. We have failed numerous inspections and subcontractors are terrible Due to the current market in..."

Read All 627 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Cheddars

2.5 (182 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.cheddars.com

"On 4/27/2021, my husband and I ate at a Cheddars at 4106 S. Carrier Parkway, Grand Prairie, Tx (#2017).
    When we finished eating, we attempted to pay our bill on the kios at the table. The ticket would not go through. Or waitress ca..."

Read All 321 reviews Customer Service

Certegy Check Services

1.1 (90 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.askcertegy.com

"I had two money orders from the same person. First one went through. Second one was declined. Cashed at a Dillon store where the money order was bought. Called the number from Cartegy and got an automated system that would not..."

Read All 255 reviews Customer Service

Byrider

1.7 (635 reviews)
    • Dealers
    • www.jdbyrider.com

"Hello I financed a vehicle from you all back in 2016, I was a first time buyer in desperate need of a car. I got a 2004 Ford Taurus with the warranty paying $500/month for an old car that wasnt worth $12,000 just for it to break..."

Read All 1515 reviews Customer Service

Aliexpress

1.7 (4049 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.aliexpress.com

"My order still not came ..almost 2 months end 2 weeks now.,i try to contact the celler they tell they said to but I always telling that i did not receive my order still.,the seller is rude to talk .,yhe sellr name ssgxbx official..."

Read All 7835 reviews Customer Service

Zulily

2.1 (620 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.zulily.com

"Quit changing the number one to multi numbers. I have received multiple items that I only ordered one of. I have had to pay for more items than I ordered. I will not continue to order or have to call customer service to get the..."

Read All 1171 reviews Customer Service

Zaful

2.0 (148 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.zaful.com

"Hello, I made an order on the 14/05/21 and the status shows its handed over to airlines in may the 18th until this day. I wanted to ask if everything is okay with the delivery and its not delaying."

Read All 344 reviews Customer Service

World Financial Group

2.1 (152 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • worldfinancialgroup.com

"My MD or *** never gave me my 1099 from 2018 because they were sent to Office address, and they didn't bother to sent them to my home address or tell me to pick them up. So now the IRS is wondering how come I didn't file in 2018...."

Read All 466 reviews Customer Service

Woot

2.1 (136 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.woot.com

"My account has been blocked and I dont know you guys suspended my account pls I want to know why I can upload my documents too"

Read All 256 reviews Customer Service