Browse Companies in Tuscaloosa, Alabama

The Bradford Exchange

2.1 (728 reviews)
    • Jewelry and Accessories
    • www.bradfordexchange.com

"I keep getting mail from you saying I havent an account that needs paid. Ive never been on your site, let alone have ever ordered anything. Or setup an account. Please stop spamming my mailbox."

Read All 1558 reviews Customer Service

Sears Home Services

1.3 (1080 reviews)
    • Household Services
    • www.searshomeservices.com

"I have been unable to get a service technician out to fix my fridge which is covered under my Sears Protection Plan. The first technician wouldn't even come diagnose it until they ordered the parts they "thought" they might need (..."

Read All 2125 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

RushCard

1.6 (2202 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.rushcard.com

"My kids mother is getting notifications to her phone number and Im try to stop it and send it to my phone"

Read All 4640 reviews Customer Service

Roblox

3.1 (4086 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.roblox.com

"it is not working kjcbhvuiSdvhfusbguishboibhwkljbnwbmnmwbvkjbwkvbjkjbvwkjvwkwvjkwvjkwvjbkvjbwvwbvnkjvvjbj"

Read All 9589 reviews Customer Service

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

2.1 (2866 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.popeyes.com

"I ordered a chicken tender meal and got regular, bone in chicken! I took a picture of the receipt and chicken together, then sent that to Popeye's through their support page. No response, just like when I waited 45 minutes for my..."

Read All 4720 reviews Customer Service

MetroPCS

2.0 (741 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.metropcs.com

"I have been with Metro for a couple of years, first on my daughter in law's plan, then on my own plan. Until about 3/4 months ago, I was very happy with their service. About 4 months ago, my internet started crawling, often failin..."

Read All 1441 reviews Customer Service

Hair Club

1.8 (230 reviews)
    • Beauty Salons and Spas
    • www.hairclub.com

"Horrible customer service horrible manager service horrible hair delivery and horrible systems ive been with Hair Club for several years now and its been the same *** *** crap since they sold the company when I first started..."

Read All 500 reviews Customer Service

FLORYDAY

1.8 (774 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.floryday.com

"There is still an issue. I have returned the faulty items to Unit 9 L, Chancery Lane, Dartford Shipping who I received the items from and have not received my refund for £57.00. Please could arrange for this to be refund in honor..."

Read All 1599 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.3 (5250 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"My facebook has been disabled without any reason. I can't login to the account. This is my very important account. I have so many important documents which is uploaded in this account. I want to recover this account. I need your..."

Read All 17167 reviews Customer Service

Enterprise Rent A Car

1.8 (919 reviews)
    • Rentals
    • www.enterprise.com

"Ive been calling your griffin location sense 9:00am here it is 1:00Pm still no answer this worst place of business ever Ill never due business here again."

Read All 2143 reviews Customer Service