Browse Companies in Tuscaloosa, Alabama

Little Caesars

2.2 (2555 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.littlecaesars.com

"Dont bother complaining over a serious issue because it takes months to even get a text message. And Im not even sure it was sent from a supervisor since they never responded when I called back. Be cautious and talk to somebody..."

Read All 4036 reviews Customer Service

Granite Transformations

2.4 (65 reviews)
    • Household Services
    • www.granitetransformations.com

"Our counter top cracked. Refused to fix. Said it wasn't covered by warranty. Well what is if a crack is not covered?"

Read All 134 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Fashion Nova

2.0 (4322 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.fashionnova.com

"I purchased something back in February never received the package and spoke with a rep was told the refund was put in and nothing has been place on my account Ive called and your phones dont work and none of you chat people are..."

Read All 9422 reviews Customer Service

Buddys Home Furnishings

1.8 (373 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.buddyrents.com

"Have contacted a local store to no longer use a card associated with an account on file there and they still continue to try to charge the card that they assure me has been removed from their system on the account but they..."

Read All 638 reviews Customer Service

Ashley Furniture

1.8 (1210 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.ashleyfurniture.com

"Bought a sofa from pruitts waiting 7 months for it . my husband thought i didn't want it i called pruitts . 1 /2 he later i called them i told them i wanted it i there was a miscommunication i waited almost a year and they told..."

Read All 3226 reviews Customer Service

Xfinity

1.8 (1699 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.xfinity.com

"I have no idea. WiFi works no TV connection to watch. You are the expert right? Can you please reset remotely?"

Read All 2945 reviews Customer Service

Wesley Berry Flowers

1.3 (783 reviews)
    • Flowers / Florist
    • www.wesleyberryflowers.com

"5 sent me to some type of the survey that I'm totally not interested in"

Read All 2594 reviews Customer Service

USPS

1.6 (1396 reviews)
    • Post
    • www.usps.com

"La persona a la cual envié los paquetes ya no vive en esa dirección y no tengo la nueva dirección es por el cual necesito que retengan los paquetes y me los pueden reenviar. "

Read All 3293 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (9350 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"I sent plenty of photos and messages concerning food delivered Dunkin Donuts bistro and the catch easily over 100 dollars that went to garbage. Honestly after next few weeks when my car is working I will deactivate Uber eats...."

Read All 19079 reviews Customer Service

Tophatter

2.1 (3173 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • tophatter.com

"I have received my order#140****** **/6 order placed 29/5 the item is not what was expected it is quite small like a bag for a child.
    I went into my account to get Return Authorisation but it states this item cannot be returned see..."

Read All 5638 reviews Customer Service