Browse Companies in Tuscaloosa, Alabama

Alabama, Tuscaloosa

Dominos Pizza

2.1 (2472 reviews)
    • www.dominos.com

"Order pizza took Hour and 15 min and didnt even deliver the whole order and so a small pizza an lava cake is 25 bucks couldnt even eat it cause my lunch break was over I called store complained sent out lava cake not sorry..."

Read All 4350 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8367 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"placed an order on April 15 and 16 2021 and have only received one order. clubby09@***.com. Not very happy!"

Read All 17179 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Subway

2.1 (773 reviews)
    • www.subway.com

"Your food is so disgusting and cheap. You dont even offer roast beef and youre a sub shop. Why dont you take some of the money you spend on advertising and offer a better product."

Read All 1707 reviews Customer Service

Southeast Toyota Finance

2.5 (157 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.setf.com

"I wasn't pissed! I just needed my payoff and I got it no problems no hassles, it's all good! It's all good!"

Read All 358 reviews Customer Service

Sheridan Logistics

1.6 (9 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.sheridanlg.com

"I recently started with Sheridan Logistics (10/14/19). Was supposed to head to Washington, but they changed my load last minute so someone could get home. That wasn’t an issue at all since they had me grab a load to Fort Bragg, an..."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.4 (3106 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"I havent received my items. Ive been trying to track my order but theres no Information about anything."

Read All 7330 reviews Customer Service

Sams Club

2.3 (876 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.samsclub.com

"pagué dos targetas el año pasado en un mismo día, una esta a nombre de Olivia y otra a nombre de Valentina hernandez y una se vence en este mes y la otra hasta diciembre, porque razon? "

Read All 2086 reviews Customer Service

Ryans Buffet

2.2 (158 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.ryans.com

"I managed Ryans back in the mid 80's and I can tell you the company owner Mr Mcall could show up at any moment so we were always on top of our game, as he had a point of traveling and checking his interest.
    I had a waitress that wo..."

Read All 316 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3456 reviews)
    • www.pizzahut.com

"Management has been stealing out of the cashier lying to employees about paychecks and it's been costly going off for like months delivery drivers getting money taken out of the eight tips."

Read All 6412 reviews Customer Service

Motel 6

1.8 (1239 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts
    • www.motel6.com

"I need to cancel my Reservation done through Expedia. When I call the two motels they tell me that I cannot cancel directly at their establishment. I have tried several times to cancel these reservations one: Santa Barbara at the..."

Read All 1941 reviews Customer Service