Browse Companies in Tuscaloosa, Alabama

Alabama, Tuscaloosa

Comcast

1.7 (2,171 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"A $50 charge was made to my card for deposit fee that service was canceled I was told that money would be placed back on my card within a few days it's now been a couple weeks and that money has not been replaced I would like to..."

Read All 5723 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.4 (5,576 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"I purchased a package and forgot to place my apartment number on it. I understood why my package was returned to sender but when I contacted SHEIN to get my packaged sent back out, no one responded. I no longer want the package I..."

Read All 15273 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Facebook

1.9 (10,672 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"They asked for picture ID I sent it with my bank account cause I don't have any other paper they asked for 2days ago I got message saying they fixed the problem It's NOT FIXED"

Read All 42490 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,309 reviews)
    • directv.com

"Why cant you get your program guide to coordinate with what you are actually showing on TV. Theres not crap worth watching these days, but the few shows that are any good you screw up. It makes me come real close to just ditching..."

Read All 13527 reviews Customer Service

Campus Evolution Villages

1.6 (26 reviews)
    • Real Estate
    • cevillages.com

"Where do I start?? Im literally counting the days to move out.
    I was super excited to be moving into my first apartment! My roommates and I toured the place a few months before move in and it looked so nice! It was clean and everyt..."

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.2 (4,873 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"Need to find out if you guys have any on stock since the ad just barely came out Wednesday and its already saying out of stock so give me information on it please"

Read All 11094 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3,467 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.lowes.com

"I have been living out of my bedroom since August 13th because of a washer malfunction. I have been waiting on cabinets.They were supposed to install on oct 26. Downstream logistics is fubar. They called and said they were..."

Read All 6912 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.7 (4,302 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.ebay.com

"Call the Ebay because I received the wrong part the guy from eBay told me I had to put an app on and look into the account looked into the account and then posted some transactions and remove $1200 from an account for no reason..."

Read All 11444 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2,382 reviews)
    • www.att.com

"We are a vet practice and had a landline we use for fax service. Same number for over 20 years. ATT notified us last year they were cancelling land lines. We contacted a fax provider and tried to port number. ATT kept rejecting..."

Read All 6508 reviews Customer Service

Waffle House

2.3 (1,311 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.wafflehouse.com

"I am missing $390 from a check with cook hours was told they would give me the back pay this week and this week came I got shorted on this weeks check as well and got no back payments"

Read All 2274 reviews Customer Service