Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies in Birmingham, Alabama

Supermarkets and Malls

Home Depot

2.1 (1,491 reviews)
    • www.homedepot.com

"Warranty repair service. The repair was supposed to be for my washer and dryer and the repair man said it was only for the washer. He wasnt sure what the problem was so he said he would replace the control panel. After he..."

Read All 3239 reviews Customer Service

Tj Maxx

2.4 (220 reviews)
    • www.tjmaxx.com

"My tourist friend has forgotten a mobile device in a store, and was unable to find it when returned to the location within a hour. Next day, he was informed about a possible finding, but later apologized for the error, and the..."

Read All 430 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Tractor Supply

2.3 (406 reviews)
    • www.tractorsupply.com

"No complaint
    I needed to change the address for my online purchase
    Tractor Supply personnel were very helpful"

Read All 699 reviews Customer Service

Tom Thumb

2.3 (162 reviews)
    • www.tomthumb.com

"My Doctor in Gainesville Texas put me on Ozempic. I had the prescription filled and it was for once a week. It was filled for the first month. I went back for the second refill and It took over a month to get it refilled. I..."

Read All 271 reviews Customer Service

Kohls

2.3 (1,047 reviews)
    • www.kohls.com

"I ordered large and I received small ?
    I am calling to see if plz they can send me the right size and I return the wrong size
    Thanks"

Read All 2204 reviews Customer Service

Dollar Tree Stores

2.5 (720 reviews)
    • www.dollartree.com

"I feel very slandered and deficated of my character Florida and tennyson is thewort and most unprofessional dollar treesive ever been to the management wen I asked to speak to herwas evenworsethan the little dark haired girl with..."

Read All 1232 reviews Customer Service

Costco

2.6 (744 reviews)
    • www.costco.com

"confundir metroen tinAutomóvilclub británicoplicacion de empleo, muy yonorteteresadoeNortmi academia vennsarealI a Delaware bellas artes trabajar, una comsarténía dmi prestigioio y GeorgiadelugarRhode Islandcaria"

Read All 1734 reviews Customer Service