Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies in Birmingham, Alabama

Supermarkets and Malls

WalMart

2.2 (4544 reviews)
    • www.walmart.com

"Just read and tell me if this is right? I just want to know if this is what Walmart agrees with my problem?"

Read All 10458 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3252 reviews)
    • www.lowes.com

"You need to get rid of your independent floor installers in Asheville. I have built new construction houses and have never had a installer to refuse to lay floor because air conditioning not hooked up. You can't hook air until you..."

Read All 6588 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Publix

2.7 (378 reviews)
    • www.publix.com

"I went into Publix today looking for bell peppers. I found what I was looking for. I purchased individual red peppers, 3 individual, orange peppers, and 3 individual yellow peppers. I went to the cashier and the total for 9..."

Read All 1145 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.9 (2523 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"3rd.can they be Serious.
    And already known that helping would track album's sold over normal in a three ratio used."

Read All 6733 reviews Customer Service

Sams Club

2.3 (876 reviews)
    • www.samsclub.com

"I am partially blind and mistyped addres by 1(one) number and did not catch it until a day later. Called to get it corrected as the credit card is also issued to my address. The item i ordered is over $600 and if address does not..."

Read All 2089 reviews Customer Service

JCPenney

2.3 (741 reviews)
    • www.jcpenney.com

"Sent an order of towels and sheets to my daughter-in-law to hold for me until we arrived at our new home in FL as we are flying down in July. Ordered 5/23 said it would be delivered 6/03 or 07. It has never arrived from UPS and..."

Read All 1990 reviews Customer Service

Dollar General Corporation

2.6 (1028 reviews)
    • www.dollargeneral.com

"684 bertkouns industrial loop Shreveport la. What is up with DG stores not allowing paying customer's to use the restrooms."

Read All 2128 reviews Customer Service

Macys

2.1 (795 reviews)
    • www.macys.com

"I simply wanted to cancel three orders and reorder them, each one had a problem, one had a wrong address, one was wrong style. I was able to do one on website, others did not work, I contacted customer service, was disconnected,..."

Read All 1990 reviews Customer Service

Family Dollar

2.3 (941 reviews)
    • www.familydollar.com

"on the 12th of June around 3 p.m. approximately I was injured by a piece of equipment left in the aisle by an employee. I was told I will be contacted left my contact information and have not heard back from anyone. Please..."

Read All 2059 reviews Customer Service

Target

2.2 (997 reviews)
    • www.target.com

"Hi this about the above order number. I was the shopper at Target, and a lot of items are not located where the shopping list says, which is fine when the employees of the store are willing to help for what they are being paid for..."

Read All 2906 reviews Customer Service