Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies in Birmingham, Alabama

Supermarkets and Malls

Walmart

2.3 (4,834 reviews)
    • www.walmart.com

"Can't redeem promo code 2 days ago you're one of your representatives help me with try to help me with my problem I tried to purchase some on delivery groceries to come to my house I didn't have enough on debit card after Walmart..."

Read All 10993 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3,452 reviews)
    • www.lowes.com

"My items were dented did not accept order. Sent wrong prong for dryer. Wtf is wrong with Lowes? Im just done."

Read All 6884 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sears

1.8 (2,604 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"Refrigerator was deemed unrepairable in May 2021. It was approved for replacement 6/28/21 and I received the email July 3, 2021. The replacement was to be delivered July 23rd, and they cancelled. We were to be put of town that..."

Read All 6876 reviews Customer Service

Publix

2.7 (391 reviews)
    • www.publix.com

"We have been shopping at your 39th street store for at least 15 years. We have been paying your inflated prices for the same length of time. This week my husband and I have made the decision to shop at Walmart from now on. 140$..."

Read All 1165 reviews Customer Service

Sams Club

2.3 (914 reviews)
    • www.samsclub.com

"Sams club canceled my membership
    I just want my money back
    I have had trouble with sams club because they took out two payments, then canceled my membership"

Read All 2159 reviews Customer Service

JCPenney

2.3 (783 reviews)
    • www.jcpenney.com

"Troy Morgan had a jcp credit card in my name. He has to pay for it not me. He also made me pay for his apartment so he could keep doing *** and spreading aids. He is a *** crackwhore."

Read All 2070 reviews Customer Service

Family Dollar

2.3 (954 reviews)
    • www.familydollar.com

"False accusation, defamation, police report, a year of humiliating for an item that wasnt taken out of the store. Done by store manager"

Read All 2099 reviews Customer Service

Dollar General Corporation

2.6 (1,053 reviews)
    • www.dollargeneral.com

"Credit card machine not giving reciets and machine spinning management can't do it there should be sign saying broken or you can charge other people's items to yours stupid people working there it can be done I know"

Read All 2169 reviews Customer Service

Macys

2.1 (836 reviews)
    • www.macys.com

"Ordered 4 items that had bonus with purchase and didnt receive any of the bonus with purchase. Should have received 4 micromink tie dye throw"

Read All 2064 reviews Customer Service

Target

2.2 (1,012 reviews)
    • www.target.com

"You have made such a mistake with ship lap lady and her husbands designs. SO FRUMPY! Michael Kors had incredible style and quality. Ive moved on to other stores. Really a shame since you did have a winning designer."

Read All 2965 reviews Customer Service