Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies in Birmingham, Alabama

Appliances and Electronics

Hhgregg

1.8 (318 reviews)
    • www.hhgregg.com

"Item not as described. Came with scratches missing parts.At during purchase time that laptop as brand new with a cost as if it was brand new"

Read All 1117 reviews Customer Service

Best Buy

1.8 (1448 reviews)
    • www.bestbuy.com

"FR: Jack Heywood
    e-mail: jacklv2828@***.com
    Re: Canceled: Geek Squad In-Home Appointment.
    TO: Best Buy,
    6/10/2021
    Best Buy Management,
    Appointment was NOT Canceled 6/8/25021 7am-1pm. (Order #6867****)
    Two Geek Squad in-home service showe..."

Read All 3937 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Whirlpool

1.6 (705 reviews)
    • www.whirlpool.com

"We bought a $3500+ Whirlpool refrigerator in April 2017. We had our 1st issue in 2018. Both the refrigerator and freezer section started warming up. It was repaired for $400. 6 months later failed again at a cost of apx. $250...."

Read All 1696 reviews Customer Service

Vizio

1.8 (284 reviews)
    • www.vizio.com

"Why do i have to pay money to talk to someone about one of your TVs my tv has been sayings its not connected to the internet but or is plus its been buffering itself all day"

Read All 525 reviews Customer Service

Tristar Products

2.0 (259 reviews)
    • www.tristarproductsinc.com

"Sandy helped me said my order was shipped June 7,2021 said to give it a few more days and cb if not received"

Read All 610 reviews Customer Service

Maytag

1.5 (446 reviews)
    • www.maytag.com

"I will never ever purchase a Maytag product or shop at Home Depot! Had a new washer and dryer delivered last week, the washer did 2 loads and *** out on the 3rd, flooding my new home. Its now locked up and full of water again...."

Read All 1217 reviews Customer Service

Lg Electronics

1.5 (544 reviews)
    • www.lg.com

"trying to get an actual person on the phone is ridiculous. I called 5 times and got hung up on twice. The representatives can barely speak English and this is for the USA line. Horrible."

Read All 1291 reviews Customer Service

Kirby

2.0 (144 reviews)
    • www.kirby.com

"The Kirby agent contacted us to have our Kirby Sentra serviced . We agreed and the Kirby was collected and returned a week later. Two weeks after it arrival the drive belt broke, so another drive belt was purchased. Upon examinati..."

Read All 412 reviews Customer Service

Toshiba

1.9 (75 reviews)
    • www.toshiba.com

"We are calling to care center but call cant connect . i have been purchased earphone .after 3days earphone right side spekar stop working. where to fiel.claim or exhanges new earphone productsi"

Read All 306 reviews Customer Service

Sony

1.9 (188 reviews)
    • www.sony.com

"Sony TV Control When I press power it doesn't turn on the TV. When I use the volume, it doesn't move"

Read All 706 reviews Customer Service