Browse Companies in Birmingham, Alabama

BBVA Compass Bank

1.6 (133 reviews)
    • Banks
    • www.bbvacompass.com

"Bought a vehicle in July. It is now November . Have never received mail from BBVA. Called got nowhere with person I spoke to I could not understand them they could not understand me. Called back got someone who could finally find..."

Read All 233 reviews Customer Service

Ashley Furniture

1.8 (1,312 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.ashleyfurniture.com

"I placed an order that was to be delivered on Oct. 22 (this is 12 weeks from the date I ordered). I never received the order and called on Oct. 23 to inquire. I was told it was on back order and should arrive in 32 weeks. I..."

Read All 3372 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rockstar Games

2.8 (1,882 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.rockstargames.com

"I bought the Megalodon pack and i got the 8 million but I didnt get the extra 12 million. It said to wait 72 hours and its been 4 days"

Read All 4581 reviews Customer Service

Roblox

3.0 (4,392 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.roblox.com

"Im locked out of my sons account and even though we have user name and passwords credit card info they still refuse to help. Customer support emails are robotic in nature."

Read All 10582 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.6 (4,588 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.robinhood.com

"I really need my money please you guys block my card why can somebody call me 929-219-**** I dnt know why you guy block my card*&&"

Read All 10971 reviews Customer Service

JCPenney

2.2 (785 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.jcpenney.com

"An invalid name is on my account this should have been dealt with immediate priority and it has not . I have called many times and gave up and now this is my last time . If no resolution will cancel my platinum card. ."

Read All 2083 reviews Customer Service

First Progress

1.7 (1,032 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.firstprogress.com

"They lost my payment and did nothing to try find it This company never seems to get anything correct."

Read All 1819 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2,899 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.fedex.com

"FedEx always delivers my package to wrong address it's heavy and temperature sensitive it's my breathing medication"

Read All 6363 reviews Customer Service

Fanatics

2.4 (2,707 reviews)
    • Sport Equipment and Accessories
    • www.fanatics.com

"They said processing could take up to two weeks!They should put that on their site to let customers know!"

Read All 4243 reviews Customer Service

Express Oil Change And Tire Engineers

1.4 (50 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.expressoil.com

"I was considering buying a used truck. The previous owner took the truck to this business for a diagnostic test because a check engine light was on. She was told that there was a vacuum leak. They never found the leak, but turned..."

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service