Browse Companies in Birmingham, Alabama

Straight Talk Wireless

2.7 (971 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.straighttalk.com

"Lost my phone and believe someone is using it. Need to deactivate it. Think my ex girlfriend stole it and might change my security info like to deactivate ASAP please"

Read All 2217 reviews Customer Service

Sams Club

2.3 (914 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.samsclub.com

"I paid membership twice in 3 months. I'm looking for a refund on one of them. Still no response after talking with representative"

Read All 2166 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

RushCard

1.6 (2,215 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.rushcard.com

"I need to speak to a live person asap my account is being addressed illegally. There have been 2 unauthorized charges"

Read All 4688 reviews Customer Service

Postmates

1.4 (4,156 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • postmates.com

"Told him to meet me in front of whole foods market in downtown la. He said he was there he wasn't and ended up leaving with my order."

Read All 8657 reviews Customer Service

Infinity Insurance

1.8 (182 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.infinityauto.com

"Dont buy infinity insurance. Im trying to get in touch with my agent for 6 weeks he never returned my phone call. Called his supervisor also the same. This company need to close immediately as soon as possible. Thanks"

Read All 380 reviews Customer Service

Hhgregg

1.8 (318 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.hhgregg.com

"My fridge is only 6 years old and compressor has gone bad, and in order for LG repair guys to come I need to have a proof of purchase and they will cover it."

Read All 1117 reviews Customer Service

Chime Bank

2.2 (489 reviews)
    • Banks
    • www.chimebank.com

"I want to use my card but cant find it need another one"

Read All 1354 reviews Customer Service

Burger King

2.0 (768 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.burgerking.com

"Terrible for the last several visits our orders are either wrong or food is cold or overcooked and horrible customer service!"

Read All 1623 reviews Customer Service

Bright House Networks

1.6 (167 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • brighthouse.com

"this company will not send you a paper Bill and then it's like pulling teeth from a rattlesnake to get a bill online to review bill they told me a lie when I started the service that I would only have to use a card for the..."

Read All 455 reviews Customer Service

BBVA Compass Bank

1.6 (133 reviews)
    • Banks
    • www.bbvacompass.com

"Bought a vehicle in July. It is now November . Have never received mail from BBVA. Called got nowhere with person I spoke to I could not understand them they could not understand me. Called back got someone who could finally find..."

Read All 233 reviews Customer Service