Browse Companies in Birmingham, Alabama

Alabama, Birmingham

Taco Bell

2.0 (2,758 reviews)
    • www.tacobell.com

"I called at 10 am an got the answer machine say call when open at 8 it a Mon an they say they open but no one on phones"

Read All 4783 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2,608 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.sears.com

"Delivery scheduled don't show up for the 3r time delivery scheduled. Customer service just says... "We don't more information""

Read All 6888 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Regions Bank

1.4 (224 reviews)
    • Banks
    • www.regions.com

"Closing my account going to Well Fargo the customer service from a girl name Demetria was the worst experience ever."

Read All 521 reviews Customer Service

Publix

2.7 (392 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.publix.com

"Spoiled salmon have always bought my fish from Publix because I know it's fresh, but this particular time I bought salmon got home to cook it smelled bad and that salmon was $6.99. Keep in mind, I live 40 minutes from the store,..."

Read All 1167 reviews Customer Service

Modlily

1.4 (1,868 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.modlily.com

"I ordered 4 shirts from Modlily. Every one of the was the wrong size. I could only wear one as it was a size bigger than I typically wear. It took over a month to arrive. I will never do business with this company again."

Read All 3332 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (4,102 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"I've been permanently disabled because they said my profile photo looked like some else and did not match or was a photo ofcan existing photo
    I offered to drive to Cleveland to their hub to prove my identity but they just kept sayi..."

Read All 11415 reviews Customer Service

Little Caesars

2.2 (2,607 reviews)
    • www.littlecaesars.com

"Store never opened but took online orders.
    Never opened again
    Customer service phone number does not work"

Read All 4124 reviews Customer Service

Dominos Pizza

2.0 (2,617 reviews)
    • www.dominos.com

"Its over 10 days and I havent received my refund back.. I ordered on Saturday oct 16th.. no one has even followed up on the matter.."

Read All 4566 reviews Customer Service

DHgate

2.5 (3,325 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.dhgate.com

"Cant find order and my card was charged on oct 13th. My card was charged $50. I didnt receive any confirmation email but card was charged"

Read All 5918 reviews Customer Service

Aliexpress

1.7 (4,590 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.aliexpress.com

"I had made a purchase with seller (Runyangshi Official) on Aliexpress who offered free return for any reason for any of its products which was the reason I had purchased. Upon receipt, 2 of the 3 items were not as described and so..."

Read All 9010 reviews Customer Service