Browse Companies in Birmingham, Alabama

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

2.1 (2,938 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.popeyes.com

"Asked for sweet tea but received an unsweetened tea. Manager told me If he put sugar in the tea people complained. I told him It was why they call it sweet tea."

Read All 4833 reviews Customer Service

Cash App

1.7 (1,223 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • cash.app

"I sent out the referrals and had two people join and send money. I neverrrrr received my referral fee nor did they receive their $5 bonus. Customer support is a joke. It tells me to contact them through chat support option but..."

Read All 3193 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Shein

2.4 (5,500 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"Ordered from this company October 6, money was processed through and merchandise was supposed to be received by 10/21-10/22. Nothing as of yet My vacation is in a week and I dont have my order. Checked the website and it still..."

Read All 15027 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2,375 reviews)
    • www.att.com

"Beware of att reps online and on the telephone.
    They lie about available promotions and you do not get the prices they quote on the phone. You will be shocked when you get your bill and trying to get to a representative to correct..."

Read All 6497 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.2 (4,863 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"Where is my order?
    Website shows it is to be delivered today. Its 8:42 pm and I have not yet received it!"

Read All 11073 reviews Customer Service

Roku

1.7 (1,537 reviews)
    • www.roku.com

"Roku premier not connecting to xfinity router model TG1682G. Roku model needs software update. Xfinity model is updated nightly per xfinity."

Read All 3543 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3,466 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.lowes.com

"new cooktop was broken and I need it by Monday. The krtchen sink was also broken AND of the 61 boxes of flooring were all broken but 5 boxes. .My son and sister are arriving tomorrow because my husband is dying and we have ro..."

Read All 6907 reviews Customer Service

McDonalds

2.1 (2,605 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.mcdonalds.com

"Employee did not answer the head said after I said hello twice and I drove back around to go to the other speaker and the employee blamed it on the other one with headset. After I got food at the second window the employees was..."

Read All 5064 reviews Customer Service

Charter Communications

1.7 (443 reviews)
    • corporate.charter.com

"Hi I'm was talking to someone and I want to change my whole cell and internet company.
    Do you serve Canadian citizens? I like to become a customer."

Read All 1188 reviews Customer Service

Virginia College

1.6 (53 reviews)
    • Universities, Colleges and Schools
    • www.vc.edu

"Continuous no answer and I connected parchment ! Im not getting anywhere Virginia college with this w"

Read All 135 reviews Customer Service