Browse Companies in Birmingham, Alabama

Clear all filters
Alabama, Birmingham

Ageless Exteriors

• Construction and Repair

"This is by far the best roofing company to work with. They explain the roofing process so anyone can understand it. They will work for you and help with the insurance process. The clean up and the way they treated my yard was..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Agape Diamonds

4.3 (47 reviews)
    • Jewelry and Accessories
    • www.diamondslabcreated.com

"Hello my name is Tiffany Adley I purchased a paid of diamond earrings order number 10015**** (*.0CTW Round Cut Stud Earrings in 14K White Gold (2.0Ct Each).
    I am aware that these are man made diamonds but under the impression that..."

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Aflac

1.8 (209 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.aflac.com

"Everyone at my employment facility has been denied their acute event disability claims. This company is eager to collect your money from every paycheck, but when the time comes to make a short term disability claim, they are just..."

Read All 392 reviews Customer Service

Aetna Medicare

1.3 (20 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.aetnamedicare.com

"I was with them for two years, but now I must finca a new plan. The first year was okay, the second was a disaster. My biggest problem was very poor customer service. The dental benefit is a reimbursement plan, which I wasn't awar..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Aeromexico Airlines

1.6 (71 reviews)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.aeromexico.com

",numero de reservacion o confirmacion GMZKOL # vuelo 673, miercoles 6 de Octubre del 2021 hora 10:30 Am,llegamos a Mexico alas 13:40 pm ,vuelo confirmado despuess de pagar penalidad por no poder viajar el 4 de Octubre 2021 nos..."

Read All 170 reviews Customer Service

AdvoCare

2.7 (129 reviews)
    • Health and Beauty
    • www.advocare.com

"I can not log into your site my Name is Teri Alworth been distributer for many years tells me wrong information"

Read All 352 reviews Customer Service

Advanta Bank

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • Banks
    • www.advanta.com

"Hello my name is Devin I'm contacting you regarding a lost wallet and set of keys"

Read All 147 reviews Customer Service

Advanced Tech Support

2.3 (44 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • advancedtechsupport.com

"Lack of service, lack of response, long waits or no answer after asking for a call back.
    PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT AND CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE GOTTEN THIS MESSAGE. IF NO CANCELLATION OR NO CONFIRMATION, THE NEXT STOP IS THE ATTORNEY G..."

Read All 229 reviews Customer Service

Advance Auto Parts

2.0 (638 reviews)
    • Auto Parts and Accessories
    • www.advanceautoparts.com

"Bought a battery on 6-20-20 my car started to crank slow so I took it to the dealership thinking it was the starter come to find out the battery has a dead cell got a new battery from the dealership paid the core charge so I can..."

Read All 1188 reviews Customer Service

AdultFriendFinder

1.7 (133 reviews)
    • Adult Entertainment
    • adultfriendfinder.com

"AFF would not close the account because they were told to change my email address and didn't; they then stated that because I did not change my email this sight (which I asked them to do two months ago) they could do nothing!"

Read All 431 reviews Customer Service