Browse Companies in Birmingham, Alabama

Facebook

2.1 (9,997 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"Some one is editing my face and making videos and blackmailing me asking money.that person speaks hindi..asks money"

Read All 37440 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,300 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"Im still waiting on my refund you got your equipment back the next day of cancellation you were paid what I owed for service used up to cancellation so Ive done everything I needed to so now where is my refund."

Read All 13516 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,804 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"The driver dropped off 1/3 of the order and when I stated it was not the whole order, I was told, I only give, what they give me. They did not check the order and should not have delivered for a tip if it is not the whole order...."

Read All 22846 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8,648 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"Mi pedido indentificado con el número SY141********, debería haber llegado como máximo el 23/09/2021, y todavía no a llegado, que paso?"

Read All 17777 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (13,465 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"We ordered. We were charged/billed. We did NOT receive our order. We called customer support. Phone support was not available. So we used this process to try abs find a solution. No solution was found."

Read All 27587 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3,607 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"Place the order with Pizza Hut try to call 15 times the check on the order someone came to the phone and said he was too busy that he was going to refund my money in a couple of days I find Pizza Hut very rude and I would like to..."

Read All 6662 reviews Customer Service

UAB Hospital

1.3 (30 reviews)
    • Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers
    • www.uabmedicine.org

"I went in to the women's clinics on the 5 th floor to meet with the doctors nurse I was shocked for them to examine me no one told me that no one do on the door and anyone could just walk into the room I didn't like that. I had 2..."

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

2.0 (5,057 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.fashionnova.com

"Put in my order 9/07/2021 was supposed to arrive 9/14. When checking the order through TRACKER order can not be found. Whenever you call them, automated message tells you they have turned off their phones and use their updated..."

Read All 11098 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.8 (3,853 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.ebay.com

"Still no printable shipping label for return of item 24-0759*-***85 running out of time contacted you too many times.
    Marion guess purchase But I also have a account."

Read All 10126 reviews Customer Service

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

2.1 (2,927 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.popeyes.com

"So I ordered on line at your Store on 15 th and National Milwaukee WI.
    I ordered 2 do meat meals, 1 chicken nuggets 1 classic chicken sandwich.
    My order was suppose to be ready at 5:30 pm pick up. I got there and had to wait in line..."

Read All 4816 reviews Customer Service