Browse Companies in Alabama, United States

DIRECTV

1.7 (5271 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"Went thru two service reps to get a remote replaced. These people could not be more dense.
    After more than an hour of back and forth the second rep recommended a new remote (for which they charge 16$)."

Read All 13474 reviews Customer Service

WalMart

2.2 (4557 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"No thanks at this moment Im not in a great mood because 7mile location is hurable and management is even worse they dont have a clue on how to treat customers"

Read All 10482 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3465 reviews)
    • www.pizzahut.com

"Always order 18 pic hot wings every Friday with extra hot sauce paying $22. Dollars now the price change to $26 dollars. My question why the price want up"

Read All 6426 reviews Customer Service

Waffle House

2.4 (1209 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.wafflehouse.com

"While theres little direct research into the benefits of hot versus cold water, drinking hot water is considered safe, and can be a good way to make sure you stay hydrated throughout the day. So what is the science behind..."

Read All 2108 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11292 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"Hi! My father was named the top door dasher several times, he works extremely hard to support our family especially during such uncertain times, in the name of Fathers Day is their a reward or some type gift you can extend him, as..."

Read All 21807 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3261 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.lowes.com

"I am a handicap veteran and can not walk around the store without a handicap cart which the ones in midland suck they are broken and they dont have enough for customers three is not enough.i have complained to every manager to no..."

Read All 6597 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.3 (5456 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"I forgot my password and now I can not receive my message to reset my password and my e mail id is not registered in my id"

Read All 18061 reviews Customer Service

Little Caesars

2.2 (2557 reviews)
    • www.littlecaesars.com

"I went to Little Caesars 10200 Central in Albuquerque New Mexico, they forgot to put our order in so I went in to ask what happened politely asked how much longer and the lady manager came out waving her hands at me and..."

Read All 4039 reviews Customer Service

Taco Bell

2.1 (2628 reviews)
    • www.tacobell.com

"I pay for something I didn't getThis doesn't make any sense please let me go through so I can talk to somebody and fix my"

Read All 4575 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8399 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"Two of my tobacco pipe not deliver lollll .........................................................."

Read All 17245 reviews Customer Service