Browse Companies in Alabama, United States

Facebook

2.1 (9,765 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"I already told you what the problem is, I can';'t post on "Chris Bittle" Facebook page and no Facebook hasn't contacted me on it."

Read All 36341 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.3 (4,812 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"I have tried at least 5 times to call the Walmart store in Torrance on normandie st. All I want is to buy a 42 inch double drop leaf table. I just need to find out the dimensions of the table i want to purchase"

Read All 10957 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,298 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"DIFFICULTIES RETURNING EQUIPMENT. TRIED EVERY THING SUGGESTED BY YOUR EMPLOYEES--NOTHING HAS WORKED. ON HOLD AT LEAST 1 HOUR EACH TIME--HUNG UP ON AT LEAST 5 TIMES--ASKED TO TALK TO SUPERVISOR AND REFUSED--SENIOR CITIZEN, UNABLE..."

Read All 13511 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (13,225 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"Wrong food still need food, feel like this should be made right and no one is helping I am super pissed of for the unprofessional experience of ubereats"

Read All 27099 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,768 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"The merchant said they werent getting their orders because they change their names but they were answering the phone as the original name I personally think theyre just getting orders and taking peoples money from one company but..."

Read All 22767 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3,601 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"I would like my money put back on my card because I was charged for pizza that I never received. Thank you."

Read All 6651 reviews Customer Service

Waffle House

2.4 (1,292 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.wafflehouse.com

"my manager was talking real bad to me infront of the customers. i was in training. i had quit becuase of how she was talking to me."

Read All 2237 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.4 (5,246 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"I placed an order and now its on hold but the money was removed from my account and I would like this issue to be resolved as soon as possible."

Read All 13591 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.7 (4,562 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.robinhood.com

"I noticed a pending debit transaction for the total of 5000. I tried to cancel on the app and the app did not allow me to cancel it. I emailed the Robinhood, and no one called me back, they just sent me an email. After the..."

Read All 10751 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3,435 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.lowes.com

"Have been trying to get in touch with cust service for over a week.. Just left my call back number again!!"

Read All 6856 reviews Customer Service