Category

• www.fluege.de

Pavacat

• Footwear and Clothing
    • www.pavacat.com

"I ordered two dresses from Pavacat months ago and they never arrived. I have emailed the "customer service" email address provided on their website multiple times but have never receive a response. They do not provide a company..."

• Advertisements

• Pharmacy
    • www.rootedactives.com

Pro Finish Landscape and Lawn Care

• Landscaping and Gardening

"Subpar performance. I had leaks from water the next big rain. I informed him and after many threatening emails he finally came out to fix. Also I had to show him via websites on how the drains were supposed to be put in correctly...."

Eden Girls Las Vegas

• Adult Entertainment
    • edengirlslasvegas.com

"Company charges $200 only to send girl. Girl charges separate rate (extra 200 - 800). They will not till you this, until you pay them."

Bakers Gas

2.8 (1 review)
    • Utility
    • bakersgas.com

"Since Christmas I have had to get 2 new phones and now I can't get in the group I started would or could anyone help me?"

Royal Pin Woodlands

1.2 (1 review)
    • Entertainment
    • www.royalpin.com

"I purchased lazar tag tickets and do not have a email or anything about my purchase, and it was taken off my debit card"

Hospital Sisters Health Systems

• Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers
    • www.hshs.org

"On March 28, 2021, a friend of the family brought my sister Jo Ann Londo, to St. Marys hospital, where he had been a chaplain. She is a Catholic. Her friend only knew she needed emergency medical help, and St. Marys was the neares..."

Grayling Pub

• Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.graylingpubgreatyarmouth.co.uk

"My wife and I stopped to have a snack in the Grayling at great Yarmouth. I have to have gluten free and I had the gluten free menu.
    We were nearly an hour waiting for the two sandwiches to come and they nly arrived after my wife as..."