Category
Showing 713 companies

Autoline Preowned

• Dealers
    • www.autolinepreowned.com

"I purchased a jeep with them 3 years ago. I gave them 1200 for a warranty when my Jeep broke down that when I found out that I did not have a warranty. My credit was not good so I decided to go back to them to purchased another..."

Daimler Truck and Bus Australia

Dreamr UK

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • Software
    • dreamr.uk

"Scammed me out of a lot of money in the past. Renamed their company now, but still the same people and same ethics. Don't do business with them. Read the reviews before you work with these people. For reference they did some..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Una Pizza Napoletana

• Fast Food
    • unapizza.com

"Reza Solhi, his family and associates have been scamming canadians for many years. He ran a fraudulent pizza franchising scheme selling pizza store and lock out the franchisees and resell the location many times over. There are ma..."

All Steam Phoenix

• Cleaning Services
    • allsteamphoenix.com

"All Steam Cleaning LLC in Phoenix Az is not reliable company. I made appointment to have the carpets cleanned in my house on August 29, 2009. The appointment was made for between 3 and 5pm. I called at 4 pm to confirm the..."

Art Hill Ford

• Dealers
    • www.arthillford.com

"Totally took advantage of mostly about warranty and condition of vehicle. Misinformed as far as condition of vehicle ,but i imagine we've all been in that position dealing with a car salesman.
    The biggest problem was the purchase..."

Companies Home

1.3 (1 review)
    • Consulting
    • companieshome.com

"I have purchased a ready-made company from companieshome.com, Mazarin Consultancy Limited
    They send me a quote and I paid GBP 2590.00,
    They were giving reason of COVID for delay
    After some months I found this company is now listed fo..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • "This residential door company has been dishonest and abusive.
    They have thrown stones at the consumer with every rebuttal in order to create a smokes-screen that diverts attention away from their horrible wrong doing.
    They wrongfu..."

Strawberry Hill Hair and Beauty Salon

1.0 (1 review)
    • Beauty Salons and Spas
    • strawberryhillsalon.com

"they burned my hairs. when i called them they made several excuses. they didnt even bother to check or do anything.they just blame me and said this is your hair type and i said ,"This isn't the first time I've done permanent..."

OGX Beauty

1.0 (1 review)
    • Beauty Supplies and Equipment
    • www.ogxbeauty.com

"I have used OGX products for several years not knowing that they are putting formaldehyde in their products.
    I have been experiencing extreme hair loss and a constant itchy scalp. Not realizing why. I have several sets of their sha..."