Category
Showing 429 companies

Real People Victoria

• Talent and Modeling Agencies
    • www.realpeople.com.au

"Good day i have cellular contract with real people since june2012 atill my money still deducted and i am not getting my airtime.my id no is 680923****082"

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

InfoTracer

• Media
    • infotracer.com

• Advertisements

ACS India

• Equipment
    • www.acs-india.com

"acs pune is a fraud institute. they make a fake promises and earn a money to the student. i have also paid 52000 rs to the acs.
    6 month course is a full time pass. they don t teach any thing. who r u given ios/osi certificate.
    ios..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Pacific Telecom Services

• Telecommunications
    • www.ptswa.com

"Have asked multiple times to stop being called. they never stopped. complained with parent company they bought our number from, Complained with better business bureau, complained with the FCC, and national DNC registry. beyond..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

CE Technology Berhad

• Footwear and Clothing
    • www.ceglobal.com.my

Toyota of Lincolnwood

• Dealers
    • www.toyotalincolnwood.com

"I called at 9:30am and made a 2:00pm appointment to get the oil in my Toyota changed and have the 80,000 miles checkup. I’ve been waiting 3 hours and it just started to get looked at. Why can’t they tell you before you bring the..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

SkinHealth Canada

• Cosmetics and Personal Care
    • skinhealthcanada.com

"Got the free sample online, Like the product. Then they just kept sending product and charging my credit card. Had to tell them I would take them to court to get the account cancelled. Don't fall for this. Once they get a credi..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

• www.leaderauto.com

Surrounding Lighting

• Furniture and Decor
    • www.surrounding.com

"Surround.com is the only online source for fake Akari Noguchi inspired lamps. I ordered an item with surround.com in December of 2011. When no notification was sent for delivery I contacted the company to inquire on the delay. I w..."

Read 1 review Customer Service