Category

Amber Dior Accounting

3.0 (1 review)
    • Accounting
    • www.amberdiorllc.com

"I had an appointment scheduled for a rep to come out and assist me with bookkeeping tasks at my home office. The rep did not show, and I was ghosted."

Rocket Dog

• Footwear and Clothing
    • www.rocketdog.com

"Never got confirmation of order. When I called they claimed didn't have the correct email. They then went on to say order being shipped (yesterday) and I would get confirmation of the shipment to the CORRECT email address I gave..."

• Advertisements

Nabors Industries

3.8 (1 review)
    • Utility
    • www.nabors.com

"Would like to put a complain on manager an was not helpful on what i was buying falles advertising on an item that was on 20% section an was not offered the discount"

Alaska Motor Home

• RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers
    • alaskarvrental.net

"Do NOT use this company. They entice you with a break of 50% off if you book and pay in full by October 15. Then they use your money for their cash flow and cancel you a month before your trip because they have resold your reserva..."

Addison Tree and Outdoor Services

• Landscaping and Gardening
    • www.addisontree.com

"Beware of Addison Tree &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Outdoor Services:
    On April 15, 2021 I hired Addison Tree to remove approximately 35 Black Locust trees from my property. The owner an..."

Vape Society Supply

2.0 (1 review)
    • Cigarettes and Tobacco
    • vapesocietysupplies.com

"I placed an order on May 4th for a $150 for E juice and coils. Then I call them on May 8 left the message which is all you can do. I've tried to contact them through voicemail through texting and through the Facebook account I've..."

PanOptix

1.1 (1 review)
    • Medical Supplies and Equipment
    • panoptix.myalcon.com

"Alcon's most expensive lens did not work. My eye was better before the surgery. I do not know if the lens was faulty or the doctor screwed up.
    I contacted Alcon about 10 months ago, was assigned a case number and had a guarantee th..."

Commission Hero

• Courses and Trainings
    • www.commissionhero.com

"I purchased this product on 5/13/2021. Unless you were on a specific site, the refund policy was very vague. Once purchased, I was advised that I had to purchase a subscription to another company. In addition, the funnels were..."

TOSOT Direct

1.6 (1 review)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.tosotdirect.com

"Bought a system that failed after install. Fixed it and it failed again. cost me $580 to fix the first time, and the second failure was in the same pipe. Defective materials. was told by their supplier they would now replace the..."

Gold Star Chili

• Fast Food
    • www.goldstarchili.com

"We really like Gold star chili, but are unable to purchase at a nearby store.
    Our Wal-Mart carried Gold Star chili in the can for a while, but then quit stocking it."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service