Category
Showing 1435 companies

The Freida Collection

• Arts and Fine Arts
    • thefreidacollection.com

"This is my story. A few months back my husband and I saw an artist painting live at Fish Thyme. It's a fine dining restaurant in our area of Acworth. We approached the artist and asked her to paint for my daughters, who's also an..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

RoadPro

• Auto Parts and Accessories
    • www.roadpro.co.uk

"I was running out of time to fight a ticket. I had heard about tvc roadpro a prepaid legal service marketed to truck drivers. This is a very bad service with extremely lousey customer support.
    I signed up and was overcharged imme..."

• Advertisements

Walker Homes of Florida

1.8 (1 review)
    • Construction and Repair
    • www.mywalkerhome.com

"We have a signed contract for this contractor to build our new home in Florida. We have a Customer Selection form we filled out with them for colors, cabinets and including roof shingles. On 9-18-21 we drove by the house in..."

Einstein Medical Com

• Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers
    • www.einsteinmedical.com

"During the pandemic last year, someone from Einstein contacted me about becoming my website host. I should have been suspicious because at that time the country was under lock down and as dentists we were all wondering what would..."

KBT House

• Appliances and Electronics
    • kbt-house.ru

"Менеджеры молодцы оформили заказ быстро, без проблем перенесли на удобный день.
    Но вот доставка, это ужас. Заказывал холодильник, привозят его двое пассажиров, по другом сказать не могу. С порога начали говорить, какие они молодцы,..."

Optim Dental Care

1.8 (1 review)
    • Dentistry
    • www.optimdentalcare.com

"Had my teeth pulled about a year ago, and got a standard same day denture, because there was no way I could go without my teeth. I knew they would be big because of my gums being swollen. I was told AFER my swelling, I would more..."

Green Planet Corp of Florida

• Landscaping and Gardening

"On September 20, 2021 I hired Green Planet Corp to remove a palm tree and trim 3 palms. Unfortunately, I paid them while they were working but before they finished the job. I had already been quoted by 2 other companies to do the..."

Baylor College of Medicine

• Universities, Colleges and Schools
    • www.bcm.edu

"My nephew visited Dr. Sidani for check up in July, and he coded it incorrectly per insurance. My nephew received several bills for Blood work and contacted insurance. Insurance indicated that Dr. Sidani's group needs to correct..."

Appliance Repair Service Arsiknox

• Service Centers and Repairs
    • arsiknox.com

"Hired the company to check out my refrigerator. It has just been moved interstate and was in storage for a month. The lights were on and it sounded normal. But was not cooling. The technician, who didn't appear to know what he..."