Category
Showing 855 companies

Boulevard Motor Mart

• Dealers
    • www.boulevardmotormart.com

"i ordered a ww2 jeep and truck carrier in march 08 and am still waiting for order called company on june1 said they would re ship and i would have order in 10-15 days well its the 5 of july and still no order tried the post..."

JoAnnes Collectibles

• Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.jacollectibles.com

"I have just received a 2 year renwal offer. I had subscribed last year to a 2 year renewal.
    My check number was #6659, (Bank of America ) written on 07/22/11 . The offer at that time was for $20.00 for a 2 year renewal. Pleas..."

• Advertisements

Empire Tool Rental

• Rentals
    • empiretoolrental.com

Breitbart News Network

• Media
    • www.breitbart.com

"Breitbart banned me from commenting because I mentioned I used to be a Nazi.
    Context: There was a Nazi in the comment section. I replied to him/her "I'm going to be honest...I used to agree with you. Then I came to my senses."
    Next..."

Stretch Zone

• Fitness Centers
    • www.stretchzone.com

"I signed up for Stretch Zone in Greenville, NC in May. I received services until the end of June at which time I hurt my back and was unable to return due to no fault of Stretch Zone. I was advised by my medical provider not to..."

Shiprocket Social

• rebeccaclegg.com

Rebecca Myers Jewelry

• Jewelry and Accessories
    • www.rebeccamyersdesign.com

"I bought a tanzanite ring and earrings which I was told they were real. I had them appraise and they are fake. I would like to let others know that they are being scam. I would like to be refunded my money. The purchase was put o..."

Visit Lubbock

• Review Websites and Directories
    • visitlubbock.org

"We dined at your Lubbock restaurant on Thanksgiving Day. We called the restaurant that morning regarding the special. We were advised that we got turkey, dressing, ham sweet potatoes and two choces of pie.

We had to wait one hour..."

Manu Wildlife Tours

• Travel Agencies
    • www.manuwildlifetours.com

"We booked and paid for a trip to Manu Nature Reserve with this company for January, 2013. After we arrived in Peru, Manu Nature Tours informed us by email that they were cancelling our tour because they don't operate during..."