Browse Writing and Editing Services Companies

Writing and Editing Services

123helpme

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.123helpme.com

"My son accidentally signed up last year and we have been charged two annual subscriptions. If you look in our account, it has never been used.
    Please could we have a refund?"

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

GuaranteedResumes

1.3 (3 reviews)
    • www.guaranteedresumes.net

"The worst company ever to deal with...they suck and don't live up to there side of the bargain and I did not recive everything I paid for!"

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

BookmyEssay

2.9 (5 reviews)
    • www.bookmyessay.com

"I had the worst experience with this website. DO NOT RECOMMEND. I had an assignment that was worth 10 percent of my mark and I wanted it to be done perfectly since it was worth so much. I uploaded my assignment for them and asked..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Writers Branding

2.2 (5 reviews)
    • writersbranding.com

"A corrupt and evil psychiatrist called Rupert Mac Shane had the impudence to criticise my Memoir, even though it is on Amazon, Waterstones,. Blackwell's websites and Barnes and Noble in the USA.
    He has been grossly ill mannered and..."

Webnovel

1.3 (4 reviews)
    • www.webnovel.com

"I'm not paying anything more. I've spent the last 4 hrs and $20 today alone. I shouldn't have to pay another penny for a refund and still couldn't read my book."

Resume io

1.4 (2 reviews)
    • resume.io

"I needed a refund of £19.95 I have unsubscribe to my resume I.o but I received an alert of £19.95 on 3rd February 2024 for an auto renewal. Please I need a refund of £19.95.Thank you."

Statistics Assignment Experts

4.6 (3 reviews)
    • www.statisticsassignmentexperts.com

"Do not let statistics assignments snatch your peace because you don’t know how to do it yet your lecturers are waiting for the solutions. Get help from Statistics Assignment Experts who normally help students to do their..."

Professional Autograph Authentication Service

2.2 (2 reviews)
    • www.paasautographs.com

"I did finally get my money back from professional autograph authentication services after filing a police report. The person contacting me lied in another communication stating that I had committed some kind of fraudulent act and..."

miCVideal

1.6 (2 reviews)
    • www.micvideal.es

"I did not realize that your company have been charging my acct for $34.95 for about 2 years now. For the love morality stop making people pay for the service that they aren't using. I would truly appreciate if someone will take ac..."

Java Assignment Help

4.2 (2 reviews)
    • www.javaassignmenthelp.com

"The experts at this assignment help service are true professionals who are passionate about their work. They helped me to complete my assignments on time and provided me with excellent guidance. Their work exceeded my..."