Browse Writing and Editing Services Companies

Writing and Editing Services

Assignment Kingdom Com

2.8 (15 reviews)
    • www.assignmentkingdom.com

"Best Experience Ever. I was stuck in a situation when I can't able to complete my assignments. Assignment kingdom helped me to do the assigments on time."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

Assignment Help

1.6 (8 reviews)
    • www.assignmenthelp.net

"SCI guess I am lucky since they only got me for $31.00, where I am seeing they stole a lot more money from other students. NEVER, EVER, will I do this *** again. I spoke with the clown who was doing my work and asked he/she over a..."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Programming Assignment Experts

1.9 (11 reviews)
    • www.programmingassignmentexperts.com

"Your show on the building of the Tower Of Babel is wrong. Nebuchadnezzer didn't build the tower, Nimrod did."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Locus Rags

2.9 (11 reviews)
    • www.locusrags.com

"I am not able to used locus app showing error please check and resolve this
    My salary depend upon this app"

Custom Writings

3.4 (9 reviews)
    • www.customwritings.com

"Hi there
    I gave an order to write a critique on articles and the writer used fake or made up information in the content . it wasn't matching the information in the article. it was sham to make a fake information. I trust this websi..."

Cover Letter Now

1.0 (9 reviews)
    • www.cover-letter-now.com

"Scammers, keep billing my credit card monthly. No receipts , no emails or notices. Thieves! Classic internet fraud"

Careers Plus Resumes

2.3 (9 reviews)
    • www.cpresumes.com

"No one ever contacted me to discuss my resume. They just put in whatever they wanted. Then they stopped responding. Come to find out it is not even ATS compliant. What a waste of a lot of money. People looking for jobs dont have..."

Global Assignment Help

2.0 (9 reviews)
    • www.globalassignmenthelp.com

"I have failed on my first semester on one module, and very bad marks for the rest. Anyway I have not said nothing until I gave them the second semester to redo the one I have failed and after waiting more than one month it has..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

ResumeGenius

1.5 (8 reviews)
    • resumegenius.com

"i got refund and then in second you deducted the same money. It fraud that has happened with after cancelling the subscription they are again deducting the money from bank without acknowledgement"

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Reedsy

3.4 (9 reviews)
    • reedsy.com

"Chat response time takes so long when there is a problem. When the site declined my card, they blamed my bank even though the bank stated multiple times they verified the purchase. But when I tell Reedsy this it's like they don't..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service