Browse Writing and Editing Services Companies

Writing and Editing Services

Paperhelp

3.4 (22 reviews)
    • www.paperhelp.org

"I was researching the services from paper help and I had some questions about the process and my needs and the representative answered my questions and was knowledgeable thank you"

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

The Resume Place

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • resume-place.com

"I wanted to purchase this service as a gift for my step-daughter. Not only was the company willing to take me money but they mislead me to believe that they were in contact with my step-daughter. When I attempted to contact the wo..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

StudyMode

1.6 (13 reviews)
    • www.studymode.com

"Its to expensive and I dont use it no more, and also whenever I wanted to use it the essays I had to pay more so no I dont want it"

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

Federal Resume Experts

1.2 (3 reviews)
    • www.federalresumeexperts.com

"I took my original resume that I wrote myself that was choppy and was in desperate need of polishing the cut and pasted my wording into the resume and then repeated with their own wording and bullets above it it was a mess when I..."

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

Maven Writers

2.8 (23 reviews)
    • www.mavenwriters.com

"Why would they have several classes of writers?Why do they charge different prices for papers at the same academic level with the same deadline on account of which writer handles which paper?"

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service

ResumeNerd

1.1 (13 reviews)
    • www.resumenerd.com

"I use the free trial version of 14 days and i cancelled on that and turns out i was still charged $30+ on my debit card. It make no sense why would you pay every month for a resume builder. This guys are a disgusting cows and..."

ResumeCoach

1.6 (10 reviews)
    • www.resumecoach.com

"ฉนโดนหกเงนจำนวน 1109.76 บาทไปทงทฉนไมไดตงใจสมครอพเกรดกบ Resume Coach โปรดคนเงนกลบมาดวย

ฉนไดทำการกดยกเลกไปเเลว"

My Resume Wizard

1.2 (7 reviews)
    • myresumewizard.com

"I paid in Feb last year for an app to help write a resume. What I didn’t know was they continued to charge over $50 for the rest of the year. Somehow we missed noticing it until too late- work visa which is overseen by our..."

Resumes Etc

2.5 (8 reviews)
    • resumeetc.com

"DO NOT USE. Fred had a meltdown after I said I was price-shopping and refused to give my credit card to a man I'd known for 10 mins. He told me he couldn't work together because of my character. I wrote a 100% honest review for hi..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Papertrue

1.7 (16 reviews)
    • www.papertrue.com

"How are you!
    I am writing to request the refund for editing my manuscript named " the role of sustainability perceptions on brand values and loves: A comparison between outdoor and fast fashion brands." I got the editing results an..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service