Browse Writing and Editing Services Companies

Writing and Editing Services

Resume Now

1.2 (375 reviews)
    • www.resume-now.com

"I need to cancel my subscription. I keep getting monthly charges and I no longer use Resume Now. Please answer back ASAP. Thank you!"

Read All 719 reviews Customer Service

My Perfect Resume

1.4 (358 reviews)
    • www.myperfectresume.com

"You charged my account $23.95 without my permission, I need that refunded as that is gas money 4 next week!!! So I can get to work and pay my bills I will call my Bank in the morning and put in a DISPUTE FOR THOSE CHARGES"

Read All 643 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Resumes Planet

4.3 (81 reviews)
    • www.resumesplanet.com

"This is a horrific European company who has created numerous sites to spread fake negative reviews about other resume services. Search more on them and you'll see how horrifying they are."

Read All 113 reviews Customer Service

Resumehelp

1.2 (59 reviews)
    • www.resume-help.org

"They have been taking money out of my account every month $24 I no longer want the subscription I cancelled it months ago I'm not sure why it's still taking money out of my account"

Read All 112 reviews Customer Service

My Perfect Cv

1.2 (51 reviews)
    • www.myperfectcv.co.uk

"Paid 3.99 for a very basic CV template consisting of 1 A4 page. Was advised after initial payment a further 39 was to charged to my bank card monthly until I unsubscribe. Total scam"

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service

Resumenow Eu

1.1 (21 reviews)
    • resumenow.eu

"Billing my account for $59.00 when I dont have this subscription!!!! This is fraud I have not authorized none of this charges to my account."

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service

JC Resumes

1.4 (18 reviews)
    • www.jcresumes.com

"My wife recently needed to update her resume so we found this company and reached out through their website. The process could be a little better but overall it was okay. My wife stated the questionnaire they gave her was super..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Paperhelp

3.1 (21 reviews)
    • www.paperhelp.org

"Did not follow instructions when the paper was written. The revision will cause late submission. Call customer service several times would not allow me to speak with someone of higher authority."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

The Resume Place

1.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.resume-place.com

"I wanted to purchase this service as a gift for my step-daughter. Not only was the company willing to take me money but they mislead me to believe that they were in contact with my step-daughter. When I attempted to contact the wo..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

Federal Resume Experts

1.2 (3 reviews)
    • www.federalresumeexperts.com

"I took my original resume that I wrote myself that was choppy and was in desperate need of polishing the cut and pasted my wording into the resume and then repeated with their own wording and bullets above it it was a mess when I..."

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service