Browse Windows and Doors Companies

Windows and Doors

First Choice Windows

1.4 (2 reviews)
    • www.firstchoicewindowsanddoors.com

"Didn't bring what I ordered, also bad quality windows, very drafty!"

Dovi Window Designs

2.4 (1 review)
    • www.doviwindows.com

"Prior to November 15, 2016 we ordered a new door and window from Dovi Windows. The first impression was the owner would not get out of his auto and kept speaking on the phone while his sales associate was sent in. Mind you all..."

• Advertisements

Consumers Choice windows

• www.consumerschoice.ca

"salesman told me they did'nt use contracters, wrong.
    salesman also told me someone from window wise (government agentcy) would follow up and make sure all that I ordered would be the quality that I paid for and the installation wa..."

ClimateGuard Windows And Doors

• climateguardwindows.com

"The inspectors are corrupt. They get kickbacks on the side. I just had Fernando from climateguard come to my home and give me a window quote on a bow window, Fernando was extremely rude..he came in to our home, measured the..."

Brock Doors and Windows

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.brockwindows.com

"In 2016 we had $8700 worth of brand new windows installed in our home. Shortly after installation we noticed the window in the front of the home shifted. Called brock ... they sent a service man. His response was " I have never..."

Bristol Windows

• www.bristolwindows.com

"July 2017: first of all we had them come to give us a quote because we won a $500 gift card for windows. What a terrible mistake! They had to go through all their sales spiel & were here for 3 hrs & we hadn't even saw the window..."

Bay Home And Window

• www.bayhomeandwindow.com

"On July 2016 I wrote a review here about Bay Home & Window & updated it in August 2016, as it stands now we are in the process of resolving this matter to both parties satisfaction and have requested from Pissedconsumer to remove..."

Ace Handyman Window Division

• Windows and Doors

"We signed a contract with Ace Handyman Windows Division in July, 2015. Today is January 8, 2016 and no work has ever been done to our house. In fact, we ( and the Better Business Bureau ) are unable to get any response from..."

Window Genie

• www.windowgenie.com

"I contracted Window Genie of North Hills to tint the windows and skylights of my sun room. I chose Window Genie over a competitor even though Window Genie was more expensive because WG claimed they could tint the skylights while..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Windoor World

• Windows and Doors

"Had installed scheduled,took day off.about 12 o clock get call unable to do job.drive to office and was told because wife was filming they would not schedule install and would not refund money."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service