Browse Windows and Doors Companies

Clear all filters
Windows and Doors

Keystone Window

• www.keystonewindow.com

"need someone at keystone to please contact me to the phone number i left on VM. the issue is a defective sliding patio door i want replaced by keystone. Juan"

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

DD Garage Doors

• www.danddgaragedoors.com

"We have a new residence in Palm City, Florida 34990, and the builder uses D&D to do the garage door install.First week the single door would not raise because the cable to the shaft fell down. Second the eyes on the door would not..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Thermotech Premium Windows And Doors

1.4 (2 reviews)
    • www.ttwindows.com

"In order to replace a window ballast (less than 1 sq. inch in size) it would cost me over $100. I had one replaced a few years ago and that was $80. I could replace it myself. Their excuse this time was that my house is over 20..."

St Helens Windows

1.1 (3 reviews)
    • sthelenswindows.com

"Oversold and under delivered !

Ruined my carpets by shoddy dirty workmen that they called fitters, who walked crud and dirt right through my house.

Handle has already come loose on two of the windows, and the door no matter how..."

P and C Replacement Windows

• pcrwindows.com

"The owner of the company came out to give us an estimate on refacing kitchen cabinets. The installer came out to measure and said the cabinet were to old and because of this he could not accomplish what we wanted in the contract...."

Mesa Garage Doors

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.mesagaragedoors.com

"Email to Mesa....Im actually upset over the way this has been handled, thru 4 emails, this being the 4th. Read them all, then please comment because I cant believe youre trying to run a business with this type of communication wit..."

Lawson Industries

1.7 (3 reviews)
    • www.lawson-industries.com

"Spoke with "I'm just here to answer the phones" receptionist and was treated inhumanely because she doesn't know how to do anything but answer a phone. Not sure why this was even told to me when she is the rudest person ever. She..."

Homecraft Inc

2.4 (2 reviews)
    • www.homecraftinc.com

"After watching The Talk they promoted Morningsave Homecraft air purifier..great price but now i need a replacement filter cant find one anywhere not on Amazon nowhere and xant reach the co.."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service
  • "I don't live in Co. but have a home which they did some terrible work when they installed my doors and windows. At least I received them, not like I have read from others. I am just wondering if we can take the owners to..."

Gila Window Film

2.8 (2 reviews)
    • www.gilafilms.com

"I used Gila in my previous home when I moved to Florida to help with the utilities. It actually reduced the noise inside as well. Now that I have moved to a new home in Florida, I just ordered it again and it is amazing. Yes, it..."