Browse Windows and Doors Companies

Windows and Doors

Taylors Windows

1.6 (2 reviews)
    • www.taylorswindows.com

"Called several places for quotes to have my recently purchased older home windows replaced. I received quotes form 6100.00 (Taylors) to over 11,000.00 with another companies. The other company was getting windows from yet another..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Centennial Windows And Doors

4.7 (3 reviews)
    • centennialwindows.com

"Sales person took measurements to give a quote to replace existing rear entrance. Explained details and gave us an instant quote. Upon further discussion, the sales person made deductions to the quote including a portion of his..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

PGT Industries

2.9 (3 reviews)
    • www.pgtindustries.com

"You sent the wrong glass for my window it has been many months the glass is ready it just needs to be put on the truck I cannot get the person that is handling this for me to call you and ask why it has not been sent. It needs to..."

Mahogany Doors Honduras

1.0 (1 review)
    • mahoganydoorshonduras.com

"We purchased $16,000 worth of doors that were never delivered after 10 months of major hassling with this ***. He lies. (wife dying, he's in hospital, floods, roads washed away, etc). Fortunately our credit card company refunded..."

Affordable Iron Doors

• www.affordableirondoors.com

"Gary Duncan, owner of Affordable Iron Doors, is a thief and should be locked up behind actual IRON bars! After waiting months for his iron door, he demanded payment of the balance otherwise he wouldn't "release" my iron door that..."

Window Concepts Of Minnesota

1.2 (4 reviews)
    • www.windowconceptsmn.com

"We've had our new door on order since Feb. We started calling in mid May to see where the door was. Finally, my husband called and he was told the door was in but that they were having issues getting people to work due to covid...."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Emtek

1.2 (3 reviews)
    • emtek.com

"Spent months of researching door hardware manufacturers. I kept coming back to Emtek given their modern look. Searched their website for dealers and worked with two on pricing and product details. That alone should have warned..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

San Marcos Iron Doors

3.7 (3 reviews)
    • www.sanmarcosirondoors.com

"We are extremely satisfied with the San Marcos Iron Door with a speak-easy feature which was installed in our home. It is much better than the "builder's door. The San Marcos Iron Door is superior in appearance, function,..."

Panda Windows and Doors

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.panda-windows.com

"We purchased a door from Panda that was on display in their showroom. Panda sent a different door that doesnt work. They refuse to remedy the situation. Terrible customer service. They dont care about customers!"

Miracle Windows And Sunrooms

• www.miracle-windows.com

"Too bad they think women can't make a decision. They wouldn't come out to do an estimate unless both spouses were present. Plus I made a previous appt and they never showed. So I called and they stated both had to be there. Oh..."