Browse Windows and Doors Companies

Windows and Doors

Unified Window Systems

1.1 (11 reviews)
    • www.uwds.com

"Today Unified came to install 3 hopper basement windows. After taking out one old window, I was told they ordered and shipped the wrong windows. Customer service representative said they could do nothing for me except order..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

Weather Tite Windows

2.1 (16 reviews)
    • www.weathertitewindows.com

"When windows were installing the replaced an opaque window with a clear window about the bathtub. They said they would replace it with a new one. When it came in it was a two piece window instead of one and one of the pieces was..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Simonton Windows

2.3 (11 reviews)
    • www.simonton.com

"I called to ask if our windows had a warranty and I was told I have to put in a claim. I submitted a claim and have yet to receive anything. Two of my windows have low e coating failure and only 5.5 years old. Id like an answer..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Duraco Windows

1.6 (7 reviews)
    • www.duraco.ca

"Tried to contact Duraco, no answer. Door frame and inside door , screen door still not fixed. Seems like warrant is in the toilet. All phones are busy. Company took my money and flew the coop."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

Silverline Windows

1.7 (12 reviews)
    • www.silverlinewindows.com

"Sliding door handle broke, three years old, silverline windows leaking the gas on the inside creating a fog, three years old. This is a 850k house with junk windows and doors. Had i known Silverline had such a terrible reputation..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Emco Storm Doors

1.9 (13 reviews)
    • www.stormdoors.com

"While my contractor was installing them we noticed damage to each door. I called them and the woman told me the parts would take 21 days! When I read her the serial number and model number she insisted they didn't match the door,..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Emtek

2.2 (11 reviews)
    • emtek.com

"STAY AWAy! Don't buy Emtek! We bought a bunch of expensive door knobs from them and the black paint started to peel within a week. They refused to stand behind them and doing anything to help."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

PGT Industries

2.0 (7 reviews)
    • www.pgtindustries.com

"Our home has had several window and doors replaced over the years but for the past year we have been ignored by pgt. We are attempting to sell our home so need our windows replaced. Who can help us?"

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Lindsay Windows

1.3 (8 reviews)
    • lindsaywindows.com

"Today I tried to order a replacement piece of glass for one of my customers at the Lakewood, Washington location and was told that they would not sell it to me because they were too busy. I understand that I am not a large contrac..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

North Country Windows And Doors

3.5 (7 reviews)
    • www.northcountrywindowsanddoors.com

"They made several offers and quotes that they did not carry out including one supposably made by owner!! Don't take what is said as what will be done!!"

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service