Browse Windows and Doors Companies

Windows and Doors

PGT Custom Windows and Doors

1.5 (35 reviews)
    • www.pgtwindows.com

"We purchased two sliding doors with sliding screens to replace our 30+ year old sliders. That was a big mistake. We never had a problem with lizards and other critters taking up residence between the glass and screen doors, but..."

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

Fenesta

1.9 (25 reviews)
    • www.fenesta.com

"I live in Vadodara. Purchased Fenesta windows from Nexus Gallery, Chani jakatnaka. Salesperson is Suhas Patel. I have paid 100pc advance of 3lac plus to change existing windows to fenesta. Old 6 windows have been removed and my ho..."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

ETO Doors

1.4 (26 reviews)
    • www.etodoors.com

"The worst company !!!
    the worst product quality and the worst customer service!!
    I can't believe I lost more than $4.000 dollars in a door that is all deformed, very poor quality all stained wood, with breaks and patches and without..."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

Supaglazing

2.3 (35 reviews)
    • www.supaglazing.com

"Had a nightmare experience with this company.took them to court and won.Take my advice ,do not use this so company."

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

Mastercraft Doors

2.0 (32 reviews)
    • www.mastercraftdoors.com

"Leaks cold air and rain water. Very poor quality. Total dog *** Mastercrap. Cold fridged air is coming in during this cold spell. Installed 4 walkin and 3 patio doors on a new construction. All worthless. They sent new gaskets..."

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

Bee Window

2.1 (23 reviews)
    • beewindow.com

"Bate and switch on price quoted and warranty. Warranty in contract not the same as 8 point warranty they show you. They also quoted me a price on Friday and while I was waiting for contractthe next Monday increased price 5000.00..."

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service

Wallside Windows

1.8 (23 reviews)
    • www.wallsidewindows.com

"a window. they had to replace the cable and the repair bill came to 175.79 by hughesnet. it was deducted from my checking account and paid for. I would appreciate a refund for this repair."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

Universal Windows Direct

2.0 (27 reviews)
    • www.universalwindowsdirect.com

"I had Universal Direct come out to measure 4 windows. Read that again - 4 windows! I listened to the entire presentation which was not necessary. I figured 4 windows would cost me around 2k - 3k tops (they are not big windows)..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Thompson Creek

1.4 (16 reviews)
    • www.thompsoncreek.com

"THIRD EMAIL REQUEST
    Good morning,
    We bought our windows and 3 slider doors in 3/26/19. You were our project coordinator.
    We had a very good experience with the installation.
    I am following up for my husband as he has been calling and..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

Feather River Doors

2.1 (13 reviews)
    • www.featherriverdoor.com

"Purchased 2 brand new doors from them and I can't believe they even left the facility like this. I am appalled that they send this door out with a ripple in the glass and not fully painted. Paid over $2000 for these doors and I'm..."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service