Browse Windows and Doors Companies

Windows and Doors

ReliaBilt Windows

2.1 (15 reviews)
    • www.reliabiltwindows.net

"I bought windows and need to warranty them. My warranty number is 1001****. My sale order number is 0188**** the last digit is either a 9 6 or 3. The order number is 9 digits long. My name is Kevin Baker"

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

Therma Tru

1.6 (17 reviews)
    • www.thermatru.com

"I purchased the LE Smooth Star Fiberglass double door for my basement in September 2020. It was delivered and installed in January 2021. The glass shattered in one of the doors in March. here is no way that anything could have..."

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Chamberlain

3.7 (15 reviews)
    • www.chamberlain.com

"The Customer Service Agent instructed me on how to resolve the issue of my remote control opening my next door neighbors garage door. He told me that nothing was wrong with my remote but with my neighbors remote. He told me to..."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service

Unified Window Systems

1.0 (10 reviews)
    • www.uwds.com

"I called to replace the knobs and lock mechanism of my window systems storm door they would not tell me the brand or sell me the part leaving me with no other option but to replace the whole door they kept asking for the address..."

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service

Thompson Creek

1.6 (12 reviews)
    • www.thompsoncreek.com

"Do not use Thompson Creek!!! They obviously do not care about taking care of their clients. We had a roof installed and then just over a year later birds started getting into our attic. Went into attic to find that fascia board..."

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service

Weather Tite Windows

2.2 (15 reviews)
    • www.weathertitewindows.com

"We ordered 9 windows in August 2020 with a deposit of $5100; given a 12 to 15 week timeline for installation. The installers arrived on Feb. 16th; would not wear masks, asked us for masks, said we were the first customers to ask..."

Universal Windows Direct

2.0 (18 reviews)
    • www.universalwindowsdirect.com

"Terrible experience. Extremely poor follow up. Very poor customer service and unprofessionalism. Patched order for which we are Extremely negative reviewstill waiting over two months for resolution"

Duraco Windows

1.6 (7 reviews)
    • www.duraco.ca

"Tried to contact Duraco, no answer. Door frame and inside door , screen door still not fixed. Seems like warrant is in the toilet. All phones are busy. Company took my money and flew the coop."

ReliaBilt Doors

2.1 (10 reviews)
    • www.reliabiltdoors.org

"Missing the hardware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

Feather River Doors

1.7 (7 reviews)
    • www.featherriverdoor.com

"Broken lock. And a un needed hole I orders 3 grommets they sent 4. And broken lock. They blamed Home Depot and my License contractor"

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service