Browse Windows and Doors Companies

Windows and Doors

Renewal By Andersen

1.6 (46 reviews)
    • www.renewalbyandersen.com

"I ordered a sliding glass door - the product is a quality product, however, it is very expensive and not worth the total lack of responsive or helpful customer service. Their finance company's policies are vague and misleading..."

Read All 67 reviews Customer Service

Andersen Windows

1.7 (43 reviews)
    • www.andersenwindows.com

"Windows have square spots where label was attached from glue ...cannot get it removed tried everything ...had Andersen person try no luck they wouldn't replace..."

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Masonite

1.6 (33 reviews)
    • www.masonite.com

"Ordered 10 interior doors horrible quality slapped together covered up by the cardboard at the top hiding the horrible mess"

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service

Atrium Windows And Doors

1.5 (33 reviews)
    • www.atrium.com

"In my sliding patio door there r blinds in glass. The mechanism to raise and lower blind broke and blind wont move. Door had a lifetime guarantee. This really looks bad. It was not a cheap door"

Read All 53 reviews Customer Service

ETO Doors

1.6 (26 reviews)
    • www.etodoors.com

"The worst company !!!
    the worst product quality and the worst customer service!!
    I can't believe I lost more than $4.000 dollars in a door that is all deformed, very poor quality all stained wood, with breaks and patches and without..."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

Supaglazing

2.1 (35 reviews)
    • www.supaglazing.com

"Soffits and facias leaks and after several phone calls and threats workmanship still not up to parr so got another company in to correct"

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

Milgard

2.7 (29 reviews)
    • www.milgard.com

"I purchased a new home 18 months ago and since it was winter here in Colorado, I did not realize the screens did not fit the window. I called their customer service this year to have the screens replaced, since I had to use small..."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

PGT Custom Windows and Doors

1.5 (28 reviews)
    • www.pgtwindows.com

"I ordered new PGT windows from All Weather Protective that were installed in May 2020. In October 2020 one of the windows cracked and I called All Weather for a replacement. PGT attempted to replace the cracked window the first..."

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service

Bee Window

2.1 (20 reviews)
    • beewindow.com

"We paid over $12,000.00 for a custom shower. They refused to do what we asked for, and always suggested cheaper alternatives after we had signed the contract. They surprised us when they installed the very cheapest and thinnest gl..."

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service

Wallside Windows

1.7 (23 reviews)
    • www.wallsidewindows.com

"A fee for a new window because the one next to it cracked. If I do not pay they will not match. Why am I paying for the fault of wallside? If I do not pay $450.00 I have two windows different and all frame must be removed. Guess..."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service