Browse Weddings Companies

Clear all filters
Weddings

Lulus Com

• www.lulus.com

"I AM DISABLED AND ON A VERY TIGHT BUDGET,I SAVED MY MONEY FOR 3MONTHS AND FINALLY I HAD ENOUGH MONEY TO SEND A MONEY TO PLACE A ORDER,I DON'T HAVE A BANK CARD OR CREDIT CARD,I CALLED BEFORE SENDING MONEY ORDER(THEY GAVE ME THE..."

La Villa Ballroom

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.lavillapasadena.com

"La Villa Ballroom wrongfully cancelled my event during the COVID-19 Pandemic Closures, I contracted them in Feb-2020, for my event that isn't till Oct-2021, paid $4k upfront and made a monthly payment of $200 in March-2020, the..."

• Advertisements

La Bella Bridal Of Exeter

• www.labellabridal.co.uk

"We arrived in the boutique shop (opposite Exeter Cathedral) and I can say my to be mother-in-law and myself felt very uncomfortable. Ian Dunn and his wife, Josie, weren't friendly nor were they helpful. Luckily I saw a bridal..."

Indian Wedding Saree

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.indianweddingsaree.com

"This online store company sells Indian outfits..
    No one should ever buy anything from this website .They are unprofessional. I paid for my order on March still getting run around. People on their customer service simply lie. It i..."

House of Brides Couture

5.0 (1 review)
    • www.houseofbrides.com

"I visited House of Brides Couture in Orland Park and worked with Brandi. She was great, very helpful and really listened to the type of dress I wanted. She looked through the dresses with me and pulled great options.
    I chose my gow..."

Happypeoplewed

3.7 (1 review)
    • www.happypeoplewed.com

"I wanted to do a surprise for my husband and make our anniversary special with some friends and family. So i decided to believe and trust this company. So tgw assistant that was working with me was total unprofessional. And all..."

GlobalSpecial Xyz

• globalspecial.xyz

"GlobalSpecial.xyz is a Russian adult website that posts stolen or hijacked email addresses without the owners' permission. No reputable website does this. They have absolutely no right to do this! What they are doing is extremely..."

Five Star Wedding Gown Specialists

• www.fivestarweddinggown.com

"Please beware. Don't use Five Star Wedding Gown Specialist on Huebner Rd. in San Antonio, TX. I took my wedding dress to get cleaned and preserved. From the very beginning, I requested up front all the total charges. I was..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • "I have order a cake server set with my credit card . Still have not seen it yet. Have sent several emails and they will not respond . Can't find a phone number on them any where . If some one has it please post it . Calling my..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • "Went to Emporia Bridal for a Prom Gown for daughter. After trying on several, size and style was determined, pulled from rack and purchased. Upon arriving home and putting the dress on to go out, it was found the layered netting..."