Browse Weddings Companies

Clear all filters
Weddings

Wedding Dress Bee

• www.walmart.com

"I ordered a size 10 hunter green dress and received what is clearly a size 4-6 at best BLUE dress. When I made it clear repeatedly to the customer service rep via numerous emails that I was dissatisfied with the size and color..."

Wedding Com

• www.wedding.com

"I might as well have lit my money on fire rather than wasting it on advertising as a vendor for wedding.com. Wasted my time as well, messaging dozens of leads without a single response. I've subscribed with a lot of different..."

• Advertisements

WEDDING AFFAIR

• www.weddingaffair.co.in

"I am a senior citizen aged, 77. I have been coming across various complaints of the readers regarding Non-Receipt of Prizes from the publishers of various magazines. I hope your agency would help them get their due.

In this regard..."

Wearzius

• Footwear and Clothing
    • www.wearzius.com

"I was very pleased with the dress I ordered from this company for my daughter's wedding. I paid the extra money to have it custom fitted to my measurements and it fit perfectly. I received it 8 days after I placed the order. The..."

Sylver Weddings And Events

• www.sylverweddingsandevents.com

"I hired Stacy to do weekend-of coordination for my insane-over-the-top-weekend-long-burning-man-style wedding in May of 2019. It was three days of craziness at a summer camp in the San Bernardino national forest, and it the event..."

She Said Yes Bridal

2.6 (1 review)
    • www.shesaidyesbridal.com

"On September 4, 2014, I sent and message to the store asking the price and informing interest in the purchase of an Allure dress. The seller (Farron) offered me a sample dress, ensuring that it was in great condition. I decided to..."

Plus Size Bridal

• www.plussizebridal.com

"It's now 24 days before my wedding, and my baby sister (who is my Maid of Honor) has no dress, and it's all Plus Size (PS) Bridal's fault!

She ordered her dress from them on the February 23, 2011 and paid an additional $45 ru..."

Nadia S Evening

• www.nadiasevening.com

"Ordered a mother of the bride dress on Oct. 27th 2018. Paid in full $550.00 that is with a 15% discount. Called in March for status of order, the dress was in. Daughter took ferry to go pick up. When she arrived the clerk went in..."

Moda Bridal

4.8 (1 review)
    • www.modabridal.co.uk

"1 month ago, we ordered 6 bridesmaid dresses from the online store www.modabridal.co.uk for our wedding in October. A week ago, we got them, it is a huge surprise absolutely! I am so excited that i have to say something here. All..."

Miss Design Berry

• missdesignberry.com

"WWW.MISSDESIGNBERRY.COM - A COMPLETE FRAUD! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE CROOKS! "MISS DESIGN BERRY" IS A THIEF! THEY WILL TRY TO STEAL YOUR MONEY. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. WE HAVE TO ACTUALLY TAKE LEGAL ACTION TO RECOVER OUR..."