Browse Weddings Companies

Weddings

Raining Blossoms

2.0 (1 review)
    • www.rainingblossoms.com

"I was planning my daughter 15 year party (quinceanera) she has a very unique style and she was looking for a classic dress, she was so happy to find the dress that she liked at Raining Blossoms, after some debate about getting..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • "Hi there, Jenn here, just wanted to add my own happy report about Mr. DAVAD M DAVAD and Matrimovie Digital Wedding Cinema. I worked for Mr. D and Frank for over four years and was there when his injury (I was told never to call it..."

• Advertisements
  • "I would not recommend Dream Day Bridal to anyone, ever, for any kind of service. Let me first begin by saying they are both extremely friendly and helpful the first day you set foot in their store, however they turn out to be not..."

Decorsday

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.decorsday.com

"false email, false phone number and some kind of ups scam absolute fake company. hopefully my bank can get money back because their is no way to contact anyone."

Creative Bridal Solutions

• creativebridalsolutions.com

"My mother placed a order with CBS over 4 months ago! The order has not been shipped but they sure did take her money! The shop owner does not respond to emails. The email address on the web site is bad along with the phone #..."

Big City Bride

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.bigcitybride.com

"We had a terrible experience working with Big City Bride and Susan Cordogan on our wedding. Several weeks have passed since we spoke to Susan Cordogan of Big City Bride, the owner about our services, and she has offered nothing bu..."

Amelia Casablanca

• www.ameliacasablanca.com

"Asslam boleh tak saya refund balik duit saya masuk dlm acc sebb brng tu xdk xstock"

Your California Beach Wedding

• www.yourcaliforniabeachwedding.com

"So disappointed in the lack of services from this company. We hired Ashley at Your California Beach Wedding to provide a small beach wedding. The initial contact was slow but we allowed a couple of days to get back with us due to..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • "My bridesmaid told me that she ordered a dress from wholesale-weddingdress.com a month ago. She was nervious about the delivery time for the website says that it is a month and she wants it 25 days. She contact the customer servic..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • "As a bride, none of us wants undue stress, right? Let me do you a favor and tell you about my negative experience with this business, possibly saving you multiple headaches, stress eating and acne dealing with them has caused me b..."