Browse Weddings Companies

Weddings

NCGowns

1.9 (6 reviews)
    • www.ncgowns.com

"I ordered a Mother of the gown and my credit card company thought it was a fraudulent charge and cancelled the purchase that order number was 3627****. So I call the credit card company and told them that I was going to order the..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Wedding Trail

2.0 (1 review)
    • www.weddingtrail.com

"Women, be cautious! Please, do not buy anything in this online shop. Disappointment is guarenteed, since you will get a wedding dress, which does not resemble the product pictures on the website.
    I saw a really beautiful wedding..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Elegant Wedding Invites

• www.elegantweddinginvites.com

"Interested in getting wedding invites I was wondering if you could send me a sample before purchasing"

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

FavorFavor

4.8 (1 review)
    • www.favorfavor.com

"Cannot log in my account terrylearmont@***.com or terrylearmont@***.com"

Bridal Shoes Canada

1.7 (1 review)
    • www.bridalshoesca.com

"They were only helpful until they had my money! I ordered the shoes and paid the extra money to try them before having them dyed to insure proper fit. They were almost perfect but I ask for them to add another small hole in the..."

Armani Bridal

• armanibridal.com

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! We ordered an alyce prom dress and it is a fake. This is a Chinese operation which they do not state on their website and there is no phone number. We have emailed them six times with no response...."

Wedding Paper Divas

• www.weddingpaperdivas.com

"I, like many people on here, have heard many great things about Wedding Paper Divas. I heard they had fantastic products, customization, fast response times, and great customer service. Well, after losing two of our orders and mak..."

The Rosemary Company

• www.rosemarycompany.com

"I ordered some fortune cookies from this site to propose to my significant other. I ordered 3 cookies in different colors and styles. If all went well, we would be purchasing additional party favors, as these sound very creative a..."

Teresa Wedding Studio

2.6 (1 review)
    • www.teresaweddingstudio.com

"I spoke with 2 different people and spent my entire day on the phone regarding my order! I got an email stating its on the way so I tried tracking to see where my parcel was with no luck....so I then contacted purolator also no lu..."

Simply Bridal

• www.simplybridal.com

"Simply Bridal advertises poses as a "US Based Company", but their dresses are produced in China. So if you're looking for a dress that is different from all the other China-made products, then avoid this scam artist company.

My w..."