Browse Weddings Companies

Weddings

JJsHouse

1.8 (619 reviews)
    • www.jjshouse.com

"The item I returned arrived at their facility on 9/21. I have yet to see my refund. I don't think it's fair that they have the item in their posession and haven't refunded my money."

Read All 1365 reviews Customer Service

Davids Bridal

1.9 (231 reviews)
    • www.davidsbridal.com

"Nobody would answer on the phone, it directs you to text a number. I texted the number 2 hours ago and got no response. Dress was supposed to be here tomorrow and hasnt even shipped yet."

Read All 675 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

House Of Brides

1.4 (16 reviews)
    • www.houseofbrides.com

"Awful!!! My client ordered her dress October 22, 3017 for her wedding on August 11, 2018. She kept calling and getting the runaround about when her dress was going to be in. The manager is always “on the phone with someone”, just..."

Read All 198 reviews Customer Service

eFavormart

2.1 (52 reviews)
    • www.efavormart.com

"I am very much not satisfied I had $63 taken from my refund which I thought was for the return label for me to return my items. I was then told I had to return the items on my own and pay out another shipping fee so Im loosing..."

Read All 142 reviews Customer Service

Weddingwire

1.4 (44 reviews)
    • www.weddingwire.com

"They have a complaint posted about me from a customer. No way to respond to it, no way to contact them except by email which was ignored twice, AND they have the review still up on their site after 7 years! Horrible service."

Read All 103 reviews Customer Service

JJsHouse UK

1.7 (31 reviews)
    • www.jjshouse.co.uk

"Please, if you couldnt deliver my items orders numbers: 741216**** and 686499**** by Thursday 09/09/21, in this case I need my full refund back into my bank account, because you have lack of communication between your service and..."

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service

Ca Dresses

2.7 (23 reviews)
    • www.ca-dresses.com

"They advertise the actual dress on their website, then they ask for measurements. I told them I want a normal size 8, nothing custom. I order it in Plum and got the dress. The dress is HORRIBLE material, poorly made and NOT plum c..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Fairy Tale Wedding Store

1.4 (5 reviews)
    • www.fairytaleweddingstore.com

"Complete rip off!!! I am filing fraud charges with the postmaster general!!! Their NONWORKING number is (503) 913-****
    Portland, OR ...I call daily and have not gotten an answer yet!!!!"

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

JJsHouse Australia

1.9 (9 reviews)
    • www.jjshouse.com.au

"I ordered my dress and then it got suspended but I would like it to continue shipping because I need it in a couple of weeks for a formal."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

InWeddingDress

2.9 (7 reviews)
    • www.inweddingdress.com

"Still waiting for my dress to arrive after it being ordered on august 17th ! Wish they had a better way to track your order"

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service