Skip to content

Weddings

JJsHouse

1.9 (807 reviews)
    • www.jjshouse.com

"Was shipped to the wrong address and they will not reissue my order to the correct address for my granddaughter wedding"

Read All 1895 reviews Customer Service

Davids Bridal

1.8 (260 reviews)
    • www.davidsbridal.com

"Customer service department:
    Recently I made a purchase online but the dress doesn't have the bow that is supposed to be at the back of the dress. I would need someone to help me.
    The wedding will be on june 8 and I would like to kn..."

Read All 725 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

eFavormart

2.2 (99 reviews)
    • www.efavormart.com

"Just need to see if a product can be received this week by Thursday, July 11th.
    Brushed Silver Metal Flower Vase 24' Tall."

Read All 260 reviews Customer Service

House Of Brides

1.6 (16 reviews)
    • www.houseofbrides.com

"My tracking no is CD4115****MY. Last update my parcel was on 8th Sept. Until now i didnt get my parcel and no update anymore from Poslaju Tracking. Almost a month!"

Read All 199 reviews Customer Service

JJsHouse UK

1.8 (60 reviews)
    • www.jjshouse.co.uk

"I bought this item and it took too long to receive it. Also, I did not find any number to contact the people whom I should talk to regarding this order."

Read All 177 reviews Customer Service

WeddingWire

1.4 (52 reviews)
    • www.weddingwire.com

"Such a scam and waste of time and money! I signed my business venue up for a year contract with Wedding Wire. Even their year minimum contract is part of their scam. There's no reason for it, they just trick you into committing fo..."

Read All 116 reviews Customer Service

Linen Tablecloth

2.6 (37 reviews)
    • www.linentablecloth.com

"Order number 128091 needs to have the color changed to white. Ordered about 2 hours ago. Please change color on order. Thank you."

Read All 98 reviews Customer Service

Ca Dresses

2.5 (23 reviews)
    • www.ca-dresses.com

"My sister id is disabled please help me my sister id is disabled please help me anduddhhfhshfahfhahd"

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

NCGowns

1.3 (14 reviews)
    • www.ncgowns.com

"This company is a SCAM! I ordered a dress that was cheaply made and fit awkwardly. I tried to return the dress using the return address, but they wouldn't send me any return labels. (first red flag) I spent nearly $40 on that..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

June Bridals

1.4 (16 reviews)
    • junebridals.com

"Never send email once order is place. Never answer emails when need help on returns bigger size or answer phone calls very upset. My wedding less 2 months no answers."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service