Browse Weddings Companies

JJsHouse

1.8 (630 reviews)
    • www.jjshouse.com

"No answer:
    Its taking long time to process my order since October, Tuesday 12th, I havent received any confirmation about my order. Today, Friday 15th, I tried to call them, no answer."

Read All 1386 reviews Customer Service

Davids Bridal

1.9 (233 reviews)
    • www.davidsbridal.com

"Hi! I'm looking to purchase 20 dresses of the dress DS270104 in green for my bridesmaids but I only see it running in 4 sizes . How would I be able to order them in other sizes. My wedding is June of 2022 ."

Read All 684 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

House Of Brides

1.4 (16 reviews)
    • www.houseofbrides.com

"My tracking no is CD4115****MY. Last update my parcel was on 8th Sept. Until now i didnt get my parcel and no update anymore from Poslaju Tracking. Almost a month!"

Read All 199 reviews Customer Service

eFavormart

2.1 (54 reviews)
    • www.efavormart.com

"I never received my package I cant write what I didnt receive I emailed you guys and let you guys know I did not receive my package you show me some tracking information if the shipper did not do their job how is that my fault..."

Read All 147 reviews Customer Service

Weddingwire

1.4 (44 reviews)
    • www.weddingwire.com

"They have a complaint posted about me from a customer. No way to respond to it, no way to contact them except by email which was ignored twice, AND they have the review still up on their site after 7 years! Horrible service."

Read All 103 reviews Customer Service

JJsHouse UK

1.7 (31 reviews)
    • www.jjshouse.co.uk

"Please, if you couldnt deliver my items orders numbers: 741216**** and 686499**** by Thursday 09/09/21, in this case I need my full refund back into my bank account, because you have lack of communication between your service and..."

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service

Ca Dresses

2.7 (23 reviews)
    • www.ca-dresses.com

"They advertise the actual dress on their website, then they ask for measurements. I told them I want a normal size 8, nothing custom. I order it in Plum and got the dress. The dress is HORRIBLE material, poorly made and NOT plum c..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Fairy Tale Wedding Store

1.4 (5 reviews)
    • www.fairytaleweddingstore.com

"Complete rip off!!! I am filing fraud charges with the postmaster general!!! Their NONWORKING number is (503) 913-****
    Portland, OR ...I call daily and have not gotten an answer yet!!!!"

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

JJsHouse Australia

1.9 (9 reviews)
    • www.jjshouse.com.au

"I ordered my dress and then it got suspended but I would like it to continue shipping because I need it in a couple of weeks for a formal."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

InWeddingDress

2.9 (7 reviews)
    • www.inweddingdress.com

"Still waiting for my dress to arrive after it being ordered on august 17th ! Wish they had a better way to track your order"

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service