Browse Weddings Companies

Weddings

JJsHouse

1.8 (739 reviews)
    • www.jjshouse.com

"I returned an item to company because it didnot fit. No response from company , I really want to know if they recieved returned item."

Read All 1693 reviews Customer Service

Davids Bridal

1.8 (253 reviews)
    • www.davidsbridal.com

"The alterations department ruins my daughters dress five weeks before her wedding. I contacted the manager of the store and let them know what happened there was no reciprocity for it. They kind of just said oh well and they had..."

Read All 711 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

House Of Brides

1.4 (16 reviews)
    • www.houseofbrides.com

"My tracking no is CD4115****MY. Last update my parcel was on 8th Sept. Until now i didnt get my parcel and no update anymore from Poslaju Tracking. Almost a month!"

Read All 199 reviews Customer Service

eFavormart

2.1 (75 reviews)
    • www.efavormart.com

"I need to know if a 72" x 72" table overlay will fit a 6' round table. I would appreciate any assistance that you could give. Thanks."

Read All 198 reviews Customer Service

Weddingwire

1.4 (44 reviews)
    • www.weddingwire.com

"My name is Shannon, I have taken over Private Events at Spring Valley Lake Country Club and would like to update the website with new facts.
    We are under new ownership and management. Thank you"

Read All 105 reviews Customer Service

JJsHouse UK

1.8 (41 reviews)
    • www.jjshouse.co.uk

"Number given says not valid, how do I make a payment, not happy with the system give me a valid number I can call if you want payment"

Read All 103 reviews Customer Service

Ca Dresses

2.7 (23 reviews)
    • www.ca-dresses.com

"My sister id is disabled please help me my sister id is disabled please help me anduddhhfhshfahfhahd"

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Fairy Tale Wedding Store

1.4 (5 reviews)
    • www.fairytaleweddingstore.com

"Complete rip off!!! I am filing fraud charges with the postmaster general!!! Their NONWORKING number is (503) 913-****
    Portland, OR ...I call daily and have not gotten an answer yet!!!!"

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

NCGowns

1.5 (11 reviews)
    • www.ncgowns.com

"I bought a "special occasion" dress for my son's wedding. The dress was supposed to be red but it arrived very pink and very wrinkled. The top did not fit even thought I had taken measurements. The company stalled when I asked..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

JJsHouse Australia

1.9 (9 reviews)
    • www.jjshouse.com.au

"I ordered my dress and then it got suspended but I would like it to continue shipping because I need it in a couple of weeks for a formal."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service