Browse Web Design and Development Companies

Web Design and Development

Jimdo

1.5 (4 reviews)
    • www.jimdo.com

"Weve tried several times to cancel or to contact jjimdo for cancel the website but its easier to find a roasted nail in the Amazonas than to get in contact with you
    It really Suggs"

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Blazonco

1.7 (2 reviews)
    • blazonco.com

"Charged me 5k and took website down. "

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Tranciscolabs

4.8 (5 reviews)
    • www.tranciscolabs.com

"They are really the best website designing company in delhi.Their team are most experienced and highly skilled . They always believes in new ideas and different creativity. Business is depend on how we make our targeted audience..."

Rns Informatics

• www.rnsinformatics.com

"RNS Informatics Pvt. Ltd have worked on many of our projects over the last six months. We have found them to be extremely efficient with good communication and focused on completing the work quickly and to a high standard, sometim..."

Photologo

1.2 (5 reviews)
    • photologo.co

"My logo did not come having followed the instructions that I gave to make it. Still waiting for someone at the company to return my message so that I can get my money back or something."

Online-Now Com Au

• www.online-now.com.au

"You think you are getting a good deal with them but you soon start to realize that you made a mistake when they start sending back templates saying that they are "custom designed" and when you say you do not like the designs they..."

Nexusthemes

1.5 (2 reviews)
    • nexusthemes.com

"Hi.
    My inquiry was about a cleaning booking website with a price of $65 dollar just looking for some more
    information on how it works if it can integrate with my website that already build, I was looking for an international number..."

LogoExperts Com Au

• logoexperts.com.au

"i purchased a widget design from them they said will be done within 3 days then i called after a week they said will do it within 2 days, then i called again after 3 days they said will do it in the next week.
    then i report the tra..."

Logo Jeeves

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.logojeeves.com

"These scammers have done the exact same thing to me and my company that you hear described previously. These are two bid, lazy, incompetent, greedy, lying *** I am looking into suing these crooks and have a current claim with my..."

Globelink Studios

• globelinkstudios.com.au

"I am being extorted for more money from this company, not only did they deliver an unfinished website which they are holding all of my back end credentials so that I cant move my website to a different company to try and save.
    They..."