Browse Web Design and Development Companies

1.3 (7 reviews)
    • www.logoinfinix.com.au

"DNI have Two words... Complete cra*Bullshit
    I have two words... Complete
    Dont do it, go elsewhere, their communication was hopeless"

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Havealook

1.0 (8 reviews)
    • www.havealook.com.au

"When I went to TikTok a log me out and I forgot that my other phone had the phone number in there and I have a new phone number so thats not working and Im trying to get back in there so please help me tik Tom is 2xx._.leeyanah"

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Zinavo

1.5 (6 reviews)
    • www.zinavo.com

"Website and mobile apps developer are useless owner are Nazar and Prasad are stupid only getting money owner dog cheat every one website and mobile app developer less knowledge don't have experience in any thing they will inform u..."

Squarespace

1.7 (4 reviews)
    • www.squarespace.com

"Lousy customer service no one to speak with about questions I have for billing or anything terrible way to run a business"

Pixel Perfect Softworks

3.8 (3 reviews)
    • www.pixelperfectsoftworks.com

"I know that there are a few bad reviews about the company, and Lawrence, and I can understand that each person has a different experience, a different expectation. My experience with Lawrence was very positive and I didn't have a..."

Emaze

1.9 (6 reviews)
    • www.emaze.com

"I was billed for an Emaze.com subscription for $168.87 on 3.18.21 - I have never signed up for this service and do not know what this is for. Looking for full reimbursement and cancellation of the account."

40 50 Media

3.2 (4 reviews)
    • www.4050media.co.uk

"There have been a number of fake reviews about 40 50 Media. The reviews do not match any client sale, profile or project at all. It is the same two people/competing companies that are adding these false statements.
    If 40 50 Media h..."

Withvigo

3.5 (2 reviews)
    • withvigo.com

"muje live our mera vayril ho rha cyo femas nhi bad rha hai"

Unitel Direct

1.0 (5 reviews)
    • www.uniteldirect.co.uk

"This the second time I have written a review about this awful company! The first time I left a review, I was bribed by a manager who called me up and asked me to take my review down, apologising for the misleading telephone..."

The Coding Studio

4.9 (3 reviews)
    • www.thecodingstudio.ca

"I spent a lot of time looking for a great web developer, for what I believe to be a very unique project. I chose The Coding Studio Inc because of the great first impression I had with their team. I wasn't wrong because they..."