Browse Web Design and Development Companies

Web Design and Development

Placeit

2.6 (13 reviews)
    • placeit.net

"Im using a template and Im trying to make a total of four slides three with text and one with my logo. That doesnt seem to be an option or Im something wrong."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Myfonts

1.2 (5 reviews)
    • www.myfonts.com

"Their website glitches do to updates, and now nobody will respond or refund my money. Buy somewhere else that will ensue you get your fonts"

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

CuteStat

1.6 (7 reviews)
    • www.cutestat.com

"12/10/2022 auth: skpcsv.com 888-78*-***: £9.09
    Unknown transaction. Please refund
    What even is this? Never heard of it"

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

The Magic Platform

1.4 (9 reviews)
    • themagicplatform.com

"they promised support one on one on Skype but after a few sessions they told me I had already used this too much and from now on I would have to send emails instead. Mgi"

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

App Nation

1.4 (8 reviews)
    • www.appnation.com.au

"I talked to the AI. It said it was going to send me some research to my email. It never came. Not in my spam and I recieved nothing. Today I opened genie and now it’s not answering me. I’d like a refund as I’ve only had your app..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Owlient

2.1 (10 reviews)
    • www.owlient.com

"Delete your account - money spent all gone down the drain! I had unique and rare and amazing horses worth thousands in game. I was highly ranked. Had to stop playing for a while for personal reasons, yeah its been about a year..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

BusinessProDesigns

1.7 (8 reviews)
    • www.businessprodesigns.com

"I mistake send money to Snappy credit account I just call one of your agent about what happened and told me that I should send all receipt I use to send the money .
    Say we get back to me onces the financial department reply him jus..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Personalive Services

1.7 (5 reviews)
    • personaliveservices.com

"i ordered a magic chef 9cu ft microwave for 29.99 please track tell me were the order is to be deliver to 1501 bayridge ave brooklyn ny 11210 apt d5 cleoorieles88438****@***.com text phone 646 339 ****personal order magic chef..."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Kpl Tech Solution

2.7 (9 reviews)
    • www.kpltechsolution.com

"Their number is constantly busy. All they do is take your money . So run as fast as you can. Dont hire them for website development or SEO. They do Not do a good job. You will be lucky if they do anything. They dont respond when..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Agriya

2.1 (10 reviews)
    • www.agriya.com

"Ripped off. Left with an undeployable partly built solution. When they got my money they simply disappeared and stopped communicating."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service