Browse Web Design and Development Companies

Web Design and Development

Logo Scientist

1.8 (24 reviews)
    • logo.logoscientist.net

"the logo was nice, but the experience with every single person was horrible. pushy, arrogant and misleading constantly trying to sell you more and more and rude to you if you decline. I had to fight every step of the way just to..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service

Brandedlogodesigns

2.9 (19 reviews)
    • www.brandedlogodesigns.com

"I paid these hooligans $500 for my companies website. Nothing ever happens. They created this childish design and expected me to except it. Every time we I tried to get things done properly and up to standard the said it cost..."

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

WebCreationUK

2.4 (25 reviews)
    • www.webcreationuk.com

"COMPLETE SCAMMERS! WE PAID OVER £2,000 FOR SEO AND SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICES BUT NOTHING DELIVERED AFTER MORE THAN 10 MONTHS! ZERO REFERRALS, ZERO CLIENTS!!! ASKED FOR REIMBURSEMENT FOR 2 MONTHS SEO AND SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICES BUT THEY..."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

Teleteria

1.1 (18 reviews)
    • www.teleteria.net

"Jay is worthless and so is Sara. Once Jay gets your money, they set up a site that gets no hits. Then want to charge you a monthly upkeep. He promised a Facebook pages with all these likes. The page was never made."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

The Logo Boutique

2.3 (16 reviews)
    • www.thelogoboutique.com

"We have been trying to get a logo created beginning July 5th. They don't read the project brief or comments, their work is sloppy and unprofessional. We've been requesting the same changes over and over, and over again but I don't..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Weblinkindia Net

3.3 (17 reviews)
    • www.weblinkindia.net

"My online e-commerce business was doing all good until a lot of competition rose in the year 2015. I am working from Surat and have a business of Indian ethnic clothes. I decided to strengthen my brand image and get some online..."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Elagoon Digital

2.1 (19 reviews)
    • elagoondigital.com

"My team partnered with Elagoon Digital to implement an inbound marketing program for the company. My objective was to select a range of executive placements, including in-house legal and compliance roles. Elagoon Digital handled t..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

Logo Sensation Australia

1.2 (22 reviews)
    • www.logosensation.com.au

"They take your money and you do not receive your website. This should be against the law. They should not be able to trade."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Madwire Web Design

2.9 (6 reviews)
    • www.madwire.com

"Hi, David. Our team has reached out. We're happy to discuss and address any concerns you may have. Our business's success is dependent on maintaining long-term relationships with our customers. It's never in our best..."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Top3 Media

1.3 (15 reviews)
    • www.top3.com.sg

"DIshonest marketing and poor delivery of product. Not only are they not responsible, they are horrible in their behaviour towards you."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service