Browse Web Design and Development Companies

Web Design and Development

Brandedlogodesigns

2.9 (19 reviews)
    • www.brandedlogodesigns.com

"I paid these hooligans $500 for my companies website. Nothing ever happens. They created this childish design and expected me to except it. Every time we I tried to get things done properly and up to standard the said it cost..."

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service

WebCreationUK

2.5 (23 reviews)
    • www.webcreationuk.com

"After taking my money they delivered a broken website with shoddy content writing I paid for that my 4 year old could do better..
    Had nothing but a bellyache with this company. My developer in India may I quote is no way a professi..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

The Logo Boutique

2.4 (15 reviews)
    • www.thelogoboutique.com

"UPDATE:
    So the company has notified me that they are refusing to issue me a refund unless I removed my negative reviews of their company. This is blackmail at its finest. Additionally, they have refused to respond to my Better Busi..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

Teleteria

1.1 (16 reviews)
    • www.teleteria.net

"Jay is rude and can not be trusted. He will take your money and then try to charge you more. The internet site never had visitors and it did not even work normally."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

Weblinkindia Net

4.2 (17 reviews)
    • www.weblinkindia.net

"My online e-commerce business was doing all good until a lot of competition rose in the year 2015. I am working from Surat and have a business of Indian ethnic clothes. I decided to strengthen my brand image and get some online..."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Elagoon Digital

2.1 (19 reviews)
    • elagoondigital.com

"My team partnered with Elagoon Digital to implement an inbound marketing program for the company. My objective was to select a range of executive placements, including in-house legal and compliance roles. Elagoon Digital handled t..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

Logo Sensation Australia

1.2 (22 reviews)
    • www.logosensation.com.au

"They take your money and you do not receive your website. This should be against the law. They should not be able to trade."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Madwire Web Design

2.4 (6 reviews)
    • www.madwire.com

"Hi, David. Our team has reached out. We're happy to discuss and address any concerns you may have. Our business's success is dependent on maintaining long-term relationships with our customers. It's never in our best..."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Top3 Media

1.3 (15 reviews)
    • www.top3.com.sg

"DIshonest marketing and poor delivery of product. Not only are they not responsible, they are horrible in their behaviour towards you."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

The Magic Platform

1.4 (9 reviews)
    • themagicplatform.com

"they promised support one on one on Skype but after a few sessions they told me I had already used this too much and from now on I would have to send emails instead. Mgi"

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service