Browse Web Design and Development Companies

Web Design and Development

Wipro

1.6 (79 reviews)
    • www.wipro.com

"Some mistakes type please required and accept the registration number please change and my complete my assignment"

Read All 256 reviews Customer Service

DentalQore

5.0 (14 reviews)
    • dentalqore.com

"J. Perry Ormiston- DentalQore has been fabulous for answering and assisting us with questions regarding our social media presence and website. Thank you for your constant excellent and speedy customer service!"

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Volusion

1.5 (54 reviews)
    • www.volusion.com

"I have been with Volusion for many years and have begged them to fix a software problem they have, that I cannot even change my own password without contacting them. I have waited for over 24 hours just to be able to change my..."

Read All 105 reviews Customer Service

G5 Entertainment AB

2.0 (32 reviews)
    • www.g5e.com

"You play a level then are forced to a story line that will take you to 10 second advert. Intrusive and unacceptable."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service

Octa Logo

2.0 (49 reviews)
    • www.octalogo.com

"After 20 months of trying to get this company to full-fill their website development for my firm I am now convinced they are a total scam . They never show their face and continuously draw money for design that will never happen.
    A..."

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service

Kings Road Merch

1.9 (40 reviews)
    • kingsroadmerch.com

"I did not receive a shipment of records. Either they were delivered to the wrong address or Fed Ex didn't attempt to contact, and just left the shipment on my step, with a bus stop right outside and they were immediately stolen. I..."

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service

Webcom

1.3 (27 reviews)
    • www.web.com

"I purchased this product after reading a technology forum-Web.com had an ad on there. The website builder is pretty simple. That's neither here nor there. The real issue started when I bought the e-mail. It's not automatically..."

Read All 61 reviews Customer Service

Craftive

1.4 (15 reviews)
    • craftive.com

"They sold me fraudulent certifications. Refused to refund me. Shut down my website when I complained. I paid in full for everything, now I have nothing."

Read All 50 reviews Customer Service

LogoDesignPros

1.5 (25 reviews)
    • www.logodesignpros.com

"This company did a good job on my logo is 2011. Lately they are flooding me with emails claiming they are going to protect my copyright on the logo. They are a graphic design outfit. Not a law firm. The emails and phone calls..."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

Logo Scientist

1.8 (24 reviews)
    • logo.logoscientist.net

"the logo was nice, but the experience with every single person was horrible. pushy, arrogant and misleading constantly trying to sell you more and more and rude to you if you decline. I had to fight every step of the way just to..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service