Browse Web Design and Development Companies

Web Design and Development

DentalQore

5.0 (7 reviews)
    • dentalqore.com

"Tony Menendez: Without question, the smartest marketing decision I've made in years is working with Dental Qore. They have provided me with a first class web site that has allowed me to work with patients before even meeting..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Volusion

1.4 (51 reviews)
    • www.volusion.com

"When I closed my business I requested to keep my email but never received any guidance one what to do and now I can no longer get into the email. Can someone please get back with me ASAP please. It is really frustration not being..."

Read All 99 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Octa Logo

2.0 (49 reviews)
    • www.octalogo.com

"This company and its employees are from Pakistan. They're working remotely. They have front companies in the US, mostly offshore companies. All the phone numbers they have been using are VoIP numbers, so they can cancel or change..."

Read All 64 reviews Customer Service

Kings Road Merch

1.8 (38 reviews)
    • kingsroadmerch.com

"I ordered 2 items. Paid for 2 day delivery on 4/16/21 contacted them via email for an order status. Haven't heard back from them or received my merchandise."

Read All 62 reviews Customer Service

Webcom

1.5 (24 reviews)
    • www.web.com

"The only favor that you can give me is close my account and stop stealing money from me"

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

G5 Entertainment Ab

1.9 (22 reviews)
    • www.g5e.com

"I had 395 points existing i went to play pet show which cost 130 points to play I won the game and at the same time it just so happened my points were recharged meaning i get back a full set of points 350. I should have 615..."

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service

Wipro

1.9 (20 reviews)
    • www.wipro.com

"Why my smart bulb and smart plug not connecting with Wi-Fi.?
    Please call me and solve my problem.
    2 bulb and 1 smart plug."

Read All 50 reviews Customer Service

Craftive

1.4 (15 reviews)
    • craftive.com

"They sold me fraudulent certifications. Refused to refund me. Shut down my website when I complained. I paid in full for everything, now I have nothing."

Read All 50 reviews Customer Service

LogoDesignPros

1.5 (25 reviews)
    • www.logodesignpros.com

"I've been a customer for 10 years. Although my earlier experiences were positive, my opinion has changed drastically during the last few months. I prepaid for a new website design, SEO content, and an app. That was a huge..."

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service

Logo Scientist

1.8 (24 reviews)
    • logo.logoscientist.net

"the logo was nice, but the experience with every single person was horrible. pushy, arrogant and misleading constantly trying to sell you more and more and rude to you if you decline. I had to fight every step of the way just to..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service