Skip to content

Web Design and Development

Canva

2.0 (558 reviews)
    • www.canva.com

"I am trying to order a book and it won't let me proceed with the order. Their instructions did not work, so I'm not sure what to do next. I keep getting the same answer, even though I've seen screenshots."

Read All 1230 reviews Customer Service

Wix

1.6 (352 reviews)
    • www.wix.com

"*** this scam *** company. Dont use them not customers service no phone number plus they want to charge me $46 to talk to someone about my *** money"

Read All 718 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wipro

1.8 (106 reviews)
    • www.wipro.com

"Not at all satisfied with the techie the person who interacted with me. This is the worst experience that I ever noticed."

Read All 342 reviews Customer Service

DentalQore

5.0 (64 reviews)
    • dentalqore.com

"MJ Bergeron- Our facility has been with DentalQore for many years and we send out quarterly newsletters to our patients of record. I recently mocked up out Spring Newsletter and created a ticket for DentalQore to work it up and..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Volusion

1.5 (54 reviews)
    • www.volusion.com

"I want My money back pls go to check volution
    Or I going to report balai polis ur volution centre Angry now settle my money pls contact 0113173**** Laheswari"

Read All 106 reviews Customer Service

G5 Entertainment AB

2.0 (42 reviews)
    • www.g5e.com

"Ive spent so much money on this game to keep my power ups and the game keeps crashing. I spent 30$ just today. I want all my money back. Im tired of this game and will be deleting it."

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service

Kings Road Merch

1.8 (44 reviews)
    • kingsroadmerch.com

"I have not received my order that was paid for {{Redacted}}"

Read All 70 reviews Customer Service

Webcom

1.3 (32 reviews)
    • www.web.com

"Since they absorbed MyDomain, logging in has become a nightmare. They have completely taken away my ability to log into my multiple domains and the email associated with them. As soon as I can figure it out, I'm transferring..."

Read All 67 reviews Customer Service

Octa Logo

2.0 (49 reviews)
    • www.octalogo.com

"After 20 months of trying to get this company to full-fill their website development for my firm I am now convinced they are a total scam . They never show their face and continuously draw money for design that will never happen.
    A..."

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service

Craftive

1.4 (15 reviews)
    • craftive.com

"They sold me fraudulent certifications. Refused to refund me. Shut down my website when I complained. I paid in full for everything, now I have nothing."

Read All 50 reviews Customer Service