Browse Web Design and Development Companies

Web Design and Development

DentalQore

5.0 (8 reviews)
    • dentalqore.com

"Suzanne Reich- They are very helpful and professional. The turnaround time is exceptional. I have never had any issues or problems. I highly recommend using their services!"

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Wipro

2.0 (41 reviews)
    • www.wipro.com

"My wipro smart bulb is not working
    Kindly provide me solition or replace it it was bought from amazon with alexa echodot on 27 july ....."

Read All 104 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Volusion

1.5 (52 reviews)
    • www.volusion.com

"I was getting great service for 7 months, and then they changed all of their programs and left me with zero customer support on the phone. Total BS. They were a great company, like GoDaddy, and then they grew too fast.
    Wait times f..."

Read All 100 reviews Customer Service

Octa Logo

2.0 (49 reviews)
    • www.octalogo.com

"This company and its employees are from Pakistan. They're working remotely. They have front companies in the US, mostly offshore companies. All the phone numbers they have been using are VoIP numbers, so they can cancel or change..."

Read All 64 reviews Customer Service

Kings Road Merch

1.8 (38 reviews)
    • kingsroadmerch.com

"My order has been shipped, but it can't be found when tracking it. I would like my Merch that I spent over 40 something dollars on. I've emailed a dozen times, no one has contacted or tried to help me"

Read All 63 reviews Customer Service

Webcom

1.5 (25 reviews)
    • www.web.com

"Use ANYONE else... Do NOT trust Web.com. I had websites with them for over 15 years that were suddenly canceled for no reason and without any explanation or warning, although they had charged my credit card for the annual renewal..."

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service

G5 Entertainment Ab

2.1 (27 reviews)
    • www.g5e.com

"Ads for more g5 games kick in after a person wins a challenge in twin moons, and boot players out, disconnecting them from the game and denying earned rewards and progress! This has been ongoing for more than a year! They are..."

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service

Craftive

1.4 (15 reviews)
    • craftive.com

"They sold me fraudulent certifications. Refused to refund me. Shut down my website when I complained. I paid in full for everything, now I have nothing."

Read All 50 reviews Customer Service

LogoDesignPros

1.5 (25 reviews)
    • www.logodesignpros.com

"I've been a customer for 10 years. Although my earlier experiences were positive, my opinion has changed drastically during the last few months. I prepaid for a new website design, SEO content, and an app. That was a huge..."

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service

Logo Scientist

1.8 (24 reviews)
    • logo.logoscientist.net

"the logo was nice, but the experience with every single person was horrible. pushy, arrogant and misleading constantly trying to sell you more and more and rude to you if you decline. I had to fight every step of the way just to..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service