Browse Weapons Companies

Weapons

Rkguns

1.6 (8 reviews)
    • www.rkguns.com

"I have been waiting for almost a year for them to get two ar's and a pistol that I want to buy.
    Even checked at my local rk store and they told me that the web site does'nt reflect what they have in store."

Lancer Tactical

2.8 (6 reviews)
    • www.lancertactical.com

"I shot my gun one time and it is broke... Can I please return it to get it fixed I just spent alot of money on this gun and I cant even use it"

• Advertisements

FeraDyne Outdoors

2.0 (8 reviews)
    • www.feradyne.com

"I ordered a bundle of Covert MP32 trail cameras, and waited 4 days without getting a shipping confirmation. I sent an email telling them to either ship today, or cancel and reimburse my money. I was told that they would cancel,..."

AR15TAC Com

1.0 (5 reviews)
    • ar15tac.com

"Paid for 2 uppers 21 weeks ago. Ar15tac will not respond to emails or texts and the main phone number on the invoice goes to a gold mining company"

Winchester Repeating Arms

3.4 (3 reviews)
    • www.winchesterguns.com

"I have a winchester 30-30 model 94. It has some rust and needs a cleaning. I dont want to take it to anyone. I was wondering if whichester cleans and polishes guns and removes rust?"

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Rock Island Armory

2.7 (3 reviews)
    • Weapons

"Bought a 410 pump on 10/21/21 and it wont let shells into loading tube and doesn't raise shell to put in chamber to shoot when and if you do get them into tube. Very disappointed was looking forward to using for some small game..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Evike

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.evike.com

"My card was used to purchase something for 313.99 at 9:54pm ET and another purchase was made at 9:57 pm ET for 212.95 I have made a dispute with my card company. But I was reaching out to have this transaction stopped and money..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Bushmaster Firearms

1.9 (6 reviews)
    • www.bushmaster.com

"I contacted bushmaster about a broken upper on bushmaster light. haven't heard back after ~6weeks. i would not recommend that particular platform"

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Impact Guns

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.impactguns.com

"Fedex made the delivery tonight ,opened the box noticed the sig seals on the box were cut proceed to open the box to fine everything but the optic in it. How can the shipping dept let that go out?????? Let's see how fast there cus..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

GunVault

1.6 (3 reviews)
    • www.gunvault.com

"Received a call from service telling me I was out of warranty but I would receive an email so I could state my case. I did not receive the email. I did receive an email from Cannon Security Products asking how my experience was..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service