Browse Weapons Companies

Weapons

Martial Arts Land

1.0 (4 reviews)

"My uniform to small
    an pants to small shirt doesn't fit I was not satisfied at all please correct this issue please"

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

AirRattle

2.2 (3 reviews)
    • www.airrattle.com

"I purchased an airsoft rifle for my son on 12/12/17. Cutomer rep, Jeffery suggested I purchase a specific KWA and guarranteed it would areive before Christmas. 8 days later, I call him to follow up...Jeffrey tells me they..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ultimate Arms Gear

1.3 (4 reviews)
    • www.ultimatearmsgear.com

"My sight fell and the lens cracked. They still have yet to call me back to where I can ask about any kind of warranty or getting it fixed."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Black Aces Tactical

1.4 (12 reviews)
    • www.blackacestactical.com

"Semi automatic does not eject and reload shells. RTSP and other resellers should stop selling this product to the public."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Auctionarms

1.1 (6 reviews)
    • www.gunauction.com

"I was high bidder for an item. I paid in full plus the shipping costs. They cashed the check and then told me they really didn't have the item and tried to talk me into taking something inferior. No help from anyone at..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Smith And Wesson

1.8 (8 reviews)
    • www.smith-wesson.com

"If you do not plan to produce the Gemtech QDA 22 silencer host or mounts would you let your customers know and buy back the adapters. I have been calling for five to six months without any satisfaction.
    Your customers deserve bette..."

Maxarmory

3.3 (11 reviews)
    • maxarmory.com

""Do you always rant like a pathetic child with caps-lock on? We do business with triggered millennials, we are used to it.
    Clear and evident. Tried to purchase a weapon, and they kept changing their requirements, and information th..."

Amendment Arms

1.5 (6 reviews)
    • amendmentarmsinc.com

"Amendment Arms sold the manufacturing of a rifle to me as a work in progress, be patient, it will happen. It never did and one time during late 2015 I was able to speak to the manager Tom Wise. He told me to follow up with this f..."

Walther Arms

3.4 (7 reviews)
    • www.waltherarms.com

"I watched an internet video which showed the P22 being field stripped including removing the barrel nut and sleeve from the barrel. I subsequently followed that procedure and found the barrel nut difficult to remove. Eventually..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Diamondback Firearms

1.6 (4 reviews)
    • diamondbackfirearms.com

"Question one. I saw on a Gun blast Video you were making a 45 acp carbine. Have you any plans to make an 10.millimeter carbine. I had one made by Just Right. Also use glock mags I really liked the gun but it was very unreliable..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service