Browse Weapons Companies

Weapons

Carbon Express

2.1 (18 reviews)
    • Weapons

"816401**** I just want to report it so I may get it back some day I'm homeless and the bow was crital to me eating so please help"

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

Airsplat

1.5 (7 reviews)
    • www.airsplat.com

"I tried to order an airsoft gun labeled "in stock" a week later they emailed me stating the item was unavailable, and they would issue me a store credit $40 less than what they charged my bank. After contacting the company to..."

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

TRUGLO

2.5 (15 reviews)
    • www.truglo.com

"Does not reply to multiple emails or phone calls over last two week period.
    Just shows what kind of *** they are"

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

Browning

1.7 (17 reviews)
    • www.browning.com

"Hi ;
    Can you direct me as to where I can buy a :
    Buckmark stainless camper URX, 22 caliber, #05144****?
    Bill Malone
    Grafton,Wisconsin"

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

F5 MFG

1.7 (23 reviews)
    • f5mfg.com

"This is literally the worst company I have ever dealt with in my entire life. That is not an exaggeration. They ripped me off $365 dollars by trying to claim I didn't pay them. First it was the product was backordered, then it was..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Tristar Sporting Arms

2.9 (10 reviews)
    • www.tristararms.com

"First time I contacted your company was with an issue with the spent shell not ejecting. The response was wow, I didnt think any of those got out! I had my choice of sending in the gun to get the ports drilled out or bring to loca..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

Marlin Firearms

2.2 (8 reviews)
    • www.marlinfirearms.com

"Tried to call the number and it never rang through. I'm just trying to find out when this firearm I received from my grandfather was made."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service

FN Herstal

1.7 (12 reviews)
    • www.fnherstal.com

"I bought ban FNX-45 in March 2019. The promo was to receive 3 magazines $150 dollar value. I filled out all the info online and sent proof of purchase all required documents. I called to check status of my rebate and customer..."

Cheaper Than Dirt

1.5 (17 reviews)
    • www.cheaperthandirt.com

"Do not use Cheaper Than Dirt - they don't back up what they sale. I got stuck with 500 reload rounds of crap ammo from BVAC. I did not know I was getting reloads."

Airsoft GI

1.5 (8 reviews)
    • www.airsoftgi.com

"Absolutely terrible company. I have bought from them three times the first time was a good experience... the second time I preordered an item which was a huge mistake. They pushed the release date three times then on Christmas..."