Browse Weapons Companies

Clear all filters
Weapons

Davis Precision Gunworks

• Weapons

"I would not recommend anyone using this company as a FFL Pickup. Craig Davis will keep your firearm that you had paid for, he will refuse to deliver your firearm and send it back to the online gun shop after you have a set appoint..."

CDNN Sports

2.3 (1 review)
    • www.cdnnsports.com

"Saw an ad online for an AR rifle barrel and ordered it. After placing the order, I saw that the barrel was for a rifle that had been discontinued because it had numerous problems and was basically not serviceable. In addition,..."

• Advertisements

Brownells

1.2 (1 review)
    • www.brownells.com

"I back ordered your roll around bluing kit, 082-90*-009MB . I called in to make the order to confirm a few things. When I was speaking to the operator, I asked if your Black Friday promotion would be honored for this order. She..."

Bobs Bullets

• www.bobsbullets.net

"Ordered from website. Second time i have ordered. I thought i repeated my original order. When I realized i had made a mistake on the order i sent an email. I received a response saying they could not do my original order and if..."

Blue Ridge Arsenal

• blueridgearsenal.com

"I paid for A Adcor BEAR gas piston AR over the phone and received a gas impingement AR instead. Since I didn't know how to tell the difference, it took months to find this out. I contacted Adcor, who informed me by the serial..."

Benelli USA

4.6 (1 review)
    • www.benelliusa.com

"Pressure fit recoil pad on wood stock tight. Need to apply more force to remove. Looking forward more information."

Beeman

3.3 (1 review)
    • beeman.com

"Ordered a Beeman Commander air rifle from a seller on Amazon. After about 100 shots the gun would no longer function properly. I have tried multiple times to contact the warranty department at Beeman and cannot ever get in touch..."

Atr Performance

2.1 (1 review)
    • www.atrperformance.net

"A local ATV/DIRT BIKE, indoor gun range, firearms sales, and fireworks sales business, ATR Performance has a fair selection of inventory. The prices at ATR are higher than the nearby competition. The gun range is OK. Eric is a..."

Anderson Manufacturing

5.0 (1 review)
    • andersonmanufacturing.com

"I want to build an AR 15. In the various options, I see an 80% Lower which requires a Jig Kit. Is the purpose for the Jig Kit to properly drill the holes, or is there also some milling required ?"

Americas Gun Range

• www.americasgunrange.com

"Since the delivery of my handgun to the Americas gun range located at 1315 SW 1st Ct, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 , attempting actual ownership of my property has become a nightmare arguing with criminals and billy the kid who is twis..."