Browse Weapons Companies

Weapons

GunBroker

1.7 (350 reviews)
    • www.gunbroker.com

"Need help. Can someone please call me please. 262-914-**** Thank you. Jeff.Need help with login still cant log in need someone to call me thank you."

Read All 776 reviews Customer Service

TacticalUSA Com

1.5 (436 reviews)
    • tacticalusa.com

"Never heard of the magazine subscription they are charging us $59.95 monthly for. We did not authorize this!"

Read All 709 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Buds Gun Shop

2.3 (313 reviews)
    • www.budsgunshop.com

"I need it change credit card info please so could you please help can you have costumer service call me"

Read All 452 reviews Customer Service

American Gun Association

1.3 (230 reviews)
    • gunassociation.org

"I need to cancel, low on funds. I live ona limited budget, where as nowI cannot afford monthly charges."

Read All 372 reviews Customer Service

Botach Tactical

1.6 (114 reviews)
    • www.botachtactical.com

"I purchased 2 ak47 drum mags from Botach in 2015. I never heard of them before. Within about 30 minutes of my online purchase, about $1,500.00 of fraudulent charges from all over the country, appeared on my card for computer..."

Read All 353 reviews Customer Service

Boyds Gunstocks

2.6 (206 reviews)
    • www.boydsgunstocks.com

"I ordered the Boyd's stock on May 9 waited 10 business days before I called on order status. Could not get anyone to answer to phone on the customer service line. Called again on June 2. Finally got someone to answer the phone...."

Read All 301 reviews Customer Service

Opticsplanet

1.7 (105 reviews)
    • www.opticsplanet.com

"I continue to get these charges to my cashapp from this company. It's a good thing I've started to not leave cash in there too long and not too much. It's frustrating this continues to happen. The Company called and said they're..."

Read All 207 reviews Customer Service

Weapons Universe

1.6 (88 reviews)
    • www.weapons-universe.com

"They twice took my order and twice didn't answer repeated phone calls or emails asking if my orders were in stock,then they email me with order not shipped,order cancelled *** but CALL YOUR BANKS AND DISPUTE I did and was fully..."

Read All 199 reviews Customer Service

American Tactical Sports

1.3 (104 reviews)
    • www.americantacticalsports.com

"They have been charging 59.95 per month since Dec 2020 which I did not authorize. Now no answer....."

Read All 153 reviews Customer Service

Craft Holsters

3.7 (97 reviews)
    • www.craftholsters.com

"Order inquiry! I ordered a holster a few weeks ago. It was for a Colt Lawman mk 3 2in I wish I knew what happened to it!"

Read All 141 reviews Customer Service