Browse Weapons Companies

Weapons

TacticalUSA Com

1.4 (327 reviews)
    • tacticalusa.com

"i ordered a knife for 9.95 and they took 69.95 off my card , when i called to cancel and wanted my money back i was told to bad i will never do bussniss with them again."

Read All 489 reviews Customer Service

Buds Gun Shop

2.3 (273 reviews)
    • www.budsgunshop.com

"I SENT IN AN INQUIRY AND WAS EXPECTING A RESPONSE OR ARE YOU AFRAID OF CONFLICT??? WAS I THE ONLY ONE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE SELLER???"

Read All 380 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Botach Tactical

1.6 (108 reviews)
    • www.botachtactical.com

"Be advised, I am a repeat customer of this company and the same follow suit each time. You buy, pay and two days later they send a tracking number and notify you the time has been shipped. TWO WEEKS LATER, you check the tracking w..."

Read All 346 reviews Customer Service

GunBroker

1.7 (155 reviews)
    • www.gunbroker.com

"Can not get in touch with gunbroker for login problem no call back or email may lose a pistol because no login"

Read All 325 reviews Customer Service

American Gun Association

1.4 (198 reviews)
    • gunassociation.org

"Zero Stars! Ordered and paid for a shirt and it was never sent. Tried to contact via emails, voicemails on a phone no one answers.
    Finally after numerous calls and emails I did get a response stating it may be sent out soon blaming..."

Read All 319 reviews Customer Service

Boyds Gunstocks

2.6 (198 reviews)
    • www.boydsgunstocks.com

"just a short note to say i like your buttstock for my 760 bdl remington .but the forestock i got was for an older 760 and is round and doesnt fit my gun at all,i sent u a bunch of pictures,so u could make something close to..."

Read All 292 reviews Customer Service

Weapons Universe

1.7 (83 reviews)
    • www.weapons-universe.com

"I ordered 2 pairs of sap gloves from them. Never received and complaints got me nowhere. I'm not sure how they are still in business. I guess you make a lot of money selling items you don't plan to deliver."

Read All 191 reviews Customer Service

American Tactical Sports

1.5 (103 reviews)
    • www.americantacticalsports.com

"I placed two orders today one for a red dot sight one for a shoulder holster...The order numbers are #216**** and #216**** ....These are the only items I want and the only items I will pay for.....Do not put me on the vip list or..."

Read All 151 reviews Customer Service

Airsoft Megastore

2.1 (32 reviews)
    • www.airsoftmegastore.com

"I ordered an airsoft rifle from this company. It arrived without some crucial parts. I contacted the company and they refused to ship me the parts. I now have a useless rifle and am out $335.80"

Read All 106 reviews Customer Service

Grab A Gun

2.8 (65 reviews)
    • grabagun.com

"I am an established customer of Grab A Gun.
    Latest online order for two items went through and my credit card was immediately charged. Waited a week and no shipment or communication from company.
    Inquired and found Grab A Gun does n..."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service