Browse Weapons Companies

Weapons

TacticalUSA Com

1.4 (363 reviews)
    • tacticalusa.com

"*** poor customer service and every time I attempted to telephone customer ser I could not get through or a bad number! Also I attempted to get into some of your various web sites and was reported as dangerious & therefore i..."

Read All 546 reviews Customer Service

GunBroker

1.7 (213 reviews)
    • www.gunbroker.com

"Need to know who gets paid when I purchased the equipment your company or the owner of the equipment"

Read All 432 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Buds Gun Shop

2.3 (279 reviews)
    • www.budsgunshop.com

"I no longer have any problems. I made my purchase elsewhere. Very happy. They have a lifelong customer now"

Read All 396 reviews Customer Service

Botach Tactical

1.6 (110 reviews)
    • www.botachtactical.com

"Wrong item shipped, I was finally given an rma via email but no other information. My orders have all been satisfactory but one. Everything good EXCEPT their customer service!"

Read All 348 reviews Customer Service

American Gun Association

1.4 (215 reviews)
    • gunassociation.org

"Better check your banking account when dealing with this assoc.If you order shirts you get enrolled with this association & get $17 monthly withdrawn from your banking account until you stop it.I ordered a ' free shirt's just..."

Read All 348 reviews Customer Service

Boyds Gunstocks

2.6 (201 reviews)
    • www.boydsgunstocks.com

"Although I was unable to sign into my account, they did courteously handle my order over the phone. I would much rather do this online. I tried four different browsers to no avail."

Read All 295 reviews Customer Service

Weapons Universe

1.7 (83 reviews)
    • www.weapons-universe.com

"I placed a order and it declined my order because of my card and it took money away from my card when it said it was canceled"

Read All 192 reviews Customer Service

American Tactical Sports

1.5 (103 reviews)
    • www.americantacticalsports.com

"I placed two orders today one for a red dot sight one for a shoulder holster...The order numbers are #216**** and #216**** ....These are the only items I want and the only items I will pay for.....Do not put me on the vip list or..."

Read All 151 reviews Customer Service

Airsoft Megastore

2.1 (32 reviews)
    • www.airsoftmegastore.com

"I ordered an airsoft rifle from this company. It arrived without some crucial parts. I contacted the company and they refused to ship me the parts. I now have a useless rifle and am out $335.80"

Read All 106 reviews Customer Service

Grab A Gun

2.8 (67 reviews)
    • grabagun.com

"Ordered a Typhoon x12 semi-automatic shotgun and order was received and registered. Then i get an email 4 days later (today) and Im being refunded because im flagged for potential fraud?!?!"

Read All 100 reviews Customer Service